Create A "Find-A-Flight" Sticky Thread?

Ultra

I posted this in the Forum Suggestion Box, but I don't think anyone looks there :P so I'll post it here again.

Suggestion: Create a sticky-ed "Find-A-Flight" thread under the Multiplayer section to help casual players, who aren't interested in joining a squadron, find others to fly with at certain times.

Anyone think it is a good idea?

Edited by Ultra

I may just do that if I get a solid NO from the forum people, but I think it would get much more attention if it was officially on this site. It would have more credibility on this site.

I bring this up because I have seen it on squadron websites and it seems very useful. Idk, I guess we'll see... : /

Thanks for the input. :)

Ultra,

We fly DCS World on Wednesdays* and Saturdays at 8pm Eastern time. Anybody is welcome to join us, provided you join us on the SimHQ TS3 server for voice comms and you have basic competence with the aircraft and a willingness to learn. We fly coop missions with the modern aircraft like FC3, MiG-21, Ka-50, Huey, and A-10C, and we tailor our mission choices to what people have and what they like to fly with.

* I know the post says Saturdays, but we fly unofficially on Wednesdays as well.