Cant see gauge numbers or cockpit labels.

My res is 1360x768

When zoomed in in the cockpit all the gauges numbers and cockpit labels look perfectly fine and readable but when i zoom out to be able to see where i'm flying and some of the surroundings I can not make out what the gauges are indicating hence i'm having problems with fine flying and majority of the stuff really.

Anyone else has this problem ?

Anyone knows any way to help or fix this?

'Fear the strike'

I find that when FXAA is on in the video settings, the text and detail are not as crisp and everything has a fuzzy edge making text and guages hard to read. That age thing, you know.:pilotfly:

I'll put it off and see if it's any better :)

'Fear the strike'

I don't think I would be able to see at that resolution on my system. 1920x1080, 1920x900 on second monitor.

Use a setting with a higher second number. If u have an Nvidia Card DSR is awesome.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.