[MiG-15bis MOD] Full English Cockpit Texture

Good Job Uboats!

Saved me the agony of Russian language school.

Question though; Mainstay did a mod that tweaked several textures in the cockpit. Mod here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139805

I had his mod installed until your English version came around. Is there anyway you could work with him (and/or his mod) to combine the two?

I don't know what the protocol is but I sure would appreciate it if the mods could be combined.

Thanks again for your English effort. :thumbup:

I'm glad to do that.

But I'm not sure whether he allows me to import his modification into my mod. If allowed, I can release partial dds with combined texture effect.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Thanks.

I doubt he have a problem using his files but you never know.

Not sure how often he gets to this end of the forums but can you ask him (or perhaps a PM)?

will pm him

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

v2.2 uploaded: tiny trans bug fixed

A new English mod combined with Mainstay's modified texture is uploaded as well

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 years later...

Excellent in 2023  

Technically you can get this Mod to work in the latest DCS 2.8.7 if you do the following:

1. Copy the 14 Texture Files from this Download into the Original MIG-15BIS-CPT-TEXTURES.zip file and overwrite the originals
  2.  Make sure you select the DEFAULT Cockpit in the Special Menu for the MiG-15bis

I made my own "updated" MIG-15BIS-CPT-TEXTURES.zip with the files from this Mod and used Open Mod Manager.

If you don't use a Mod Manager make a backup of the original zip file.

Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]