Release Hookship from HUD

NoJoy

As the topic says: How can I release the hookship Symbol from HUD?

Appears when I set a Markpoint or Navpoint etc as SPI right?

Thanks

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

The hook symbol (dashed box) in the HUD is only present when you have a hooked icon in the TAD page (TMS FWD SHORT on a TAD icon). So to remove it you must unhook it by slewing the TAD cursor to the currently hooked symbol and doing TMS AFT SHORT.

The hook symbol is independant of the SPI and it's only dependant of the TAD page.

I see! Thanks fpr your quick help!

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

The hook symbol (dashed box) in the HUD is only present when you have a hooked icon in the TAD page (TMS FWD SHORT on a TAD icon). So to remove it you must unhook it by slewing the TAD cursor to the currently hooked symbol and doing TMS AFT SHORT.

The hook symbol is independant of the SPI and it's only dependant of the TAD page.

I don't think you have to slew it to the hooked symbol. Just pressing TMS AFT SHORT is sufficient while TAD is SOI.