Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, 2x80mm extensions, 2x thrustmaster MFDs.

AegisFX

As the title says, I'm selling my HOTAS, the joystick extensions, and my MFD panels. The last I used any of this stuff was several months ago, immediately before I left my last group. All equipment was in working order.

Warthog HOTAS: Currently sitting in box, protected with the styrofoam shell, but not in the plastic bags. Will come with the allen wrench. If it comes with a software cd, I can't locate it.

80mm extensions: Purchased from wasyl00 in this thread (I'm post 26): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121242

Cougar MFD units: Both worked as supposed to in Windows XP MCE and Windows 7. In 8/8.1, I followed the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2900614/en-us

as suggested in this thread (I'm post 43):http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=115816&highlight=mfd+fix

These units have continued to perform well with the above tweaks for win8.1, however, I can not find all of the various cutouts that can slide in the open spaces. With that said, I believe the thrustmaster website still has images available for download if you so choose. As above, if the set came with a disc, I can not find it now.

Pricing:

HOTAS: $370.00+ shipping

MFDs sold as pair ONLY: $45.00+ shipping

-I don't really frequent the forums anymore, so I ask that anyone with questions please PM me. I will receive those to my inbox and can respond from there.

-I've done my best to accurately represent these items and believe my prices are fair. If you disagree, then please PM your offer.

-I primarily hope to sell to USA residents. I feel it would be less hassle in terms of shipping cost and time. Along these lines, I am open to discount pricing if you'd like to purchase all items.

-I believe I have covered my bases here, but if you find this ad lacking in information, please say so.

Edited by AegisFX

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

• 3 weeks later...

Warthog HOTAS still available. Willing to sell for $350

MFDs still available.

Hoping to clear them out before the end of May.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Is the extension only included w/ purchase of Warthog HOTAS? or buy itself.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 4 weeks later...