Some Questions about the FSSB R3 Warthog Mod

Hi Folks,

I'd love to hear from some of you FSSB R3 vets out there as I'm finding the transition to force sensing a bit more challenging than I had anticipated. I got this mod 3 days ago and use it with the F-86 Sabre only. Also, I am using the mod as a standalone joystick, which is center-mounted on my Obutto Revolution.

1. The ability to change settings on the fly is great, but am I not able to use the TMS/DMS hats for other functions? What i mean is that when I hit CMS center in order to change the FSC setting, it's also triggering view functions i have assigned to the DMS hat. Is there a way to change my FSC (dms) and sensibility (tms) settings without losing 8 potential keymappings in the process? Can these keybindings be customized?

2. I never had any trouble trimming the plane until i switched to this mod. If I press "Trim" nothing seems to happen when I try to trim, and if "POV" is selected, i can trim a bit, but the results are haphazard at best. Is this due to my force settings?

3. In the HID tool, what does the DX Button toggle option actually do?

4. I hear about so many guys who, once they figured out how FSSB works, will never go back to a traditional stick. I'd love to know what the process was in learning to get used to this mod, and what sort of force settings you now use. Especially from those guys who fly the Sabre.

Thanks a bunch,

Bull

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.