Huey TrackIR profiles only

Fakum

Hi all, I know there are a couple threads relating to TarackIR profiles, but they also have other material in them. I am just looking for a spot that posts other Huey TrackIR profiles only. I have fiddle around with a few of my own and I am not at all satisfied with my amateur results, Can you please post your profiles so I may give them a whirl,,, thanks.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Hi all, I know there are a couple threads relating to TarackIR profiles, but they also have other material in them. I am just looking for a spot that posts other Huey TrackIR profiles only. I have fiddle around with a few of my own and I am not at all satisfied with my amateur results, Can you please post your profiles so I may give them a whirl,,, thanks.

Fakum, I've found that the Track IR profiles are quite personal in that the physical setup significantly influences the response curves. My profile wont help ya cuz I'm sitting 32" from a 55" monitor. Camera/reflector angle @ 45 degrees vertical. My response curves got to account for that.

Anyway, the tinkering is tolerable and quickly evolves into all you need.

I'm assuming you've seen that classic youtube tutorial on Track IR setup.

If not, I'll dig it up for ya.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Thanks Chic,, I get your point indeed,,, I have solicited in the past for BS2 and A10-C profiles and have actually found ones that were all ready customized and I use them today.

Yes, I have watched that tutorial many times, I have done my best with that at times but came across some odd bug (or user interface failure) that I was not able to over come and very difficult to describe, but it has to do with panning around the graph on the lower right,, it wont move to where i need it too,,,, any way,, thats where I am at,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

My "graph" is on left. BUT, if you are having trouble seeing the business part of the graph, play around with the size of your overall WINDOW. That will get your graph display where you need it. I had same issue with larger monitor.

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Oh shot! sorry,, meant lower left,,, anyway,, yeah, I played around with it to the point I almost put my fist through the monitor at times,,, thanks for the tip though

Fakum, I would have submitted this earlier but it didn't occur to me till I was out to dinner and movie from which I just returned. Attached is my T IR profile. Maybe it works better for you than I'm thinking. Maybe it's a template that can help you sort out that issue. If it's close and you need me to tweak it by proxy will be happy to do so. Wouldn't want this issue to keep you from more time in Huey. Stay with it, you'll be a convert.

BTW, I'm running T IR5 if that makes a difference

chic T IR5 profile.rar

JUST CHOPPERS

Thanks Chic,,, should get into this sometime this week,,, many thanks, looking forward to it,,,

• 2 weeks later...

Cibit, if you have it available, I would love to give it a test drive,, thanks