LOW fps in the C101

mikklo70

Hello All.

I normally have 50-60 FPS while flying in dcs, but when ever i look inside the C101 i drops to 25-30 and it is like that on most of the airports? in both multiplayer and singleplayer.. i dosent go above 30! Right when i turn electronics in it just looses 25FPS and sometime 30 when i turn on the engine, im not motivated to fly it because it has such a low Fps? :(

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

MSI Geforce GTX760 4 GB overclocked.

Corei5 3.10Ghz

6GB 980mhz ram

1920x1080 screen

Asrock extreme 4 motherboard

please help :(

Right when i turn electronics in it just looses 25FPS and sometime 30 when i turn on the engine
When you initially load the aircraft on the cold ramp and everything is OFF, the FPS are good, but they get worse as you power the systems?

Best regards,

Tango.

To me, the red light makes the FPS to drop a lot. I love the C101, And I cannot wait for the CC version, I would love, low profile attacks!!! But yes, this light although awesome kills |FPS

this would be never solved by current graphic engine, and we may have to wait for dcs 2.0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 weeks later...

I have to add myself into this thread, as it's the same with the C-101 like with the MiG-21 (solved) and the Hawk. All other models work smooth. Would be nice if the perfomance could be optimized for hardware that is not brand new :)

Besides that, and minor missing sounds smaller bugs, the C-101 makes fun to fly and is nicely modeled :)

Same goes here. Similar FPS drop happened to me in MiG-21bis also before they optimized the cockpit. It doesn't make it unflyable but slows down significantly compared to A-10C for example. Zooming out of course makes it worse... Haven't tried any light switches yet..

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/antimonni

PC SPECS: Win10 Home 64Bit, i5-2500K @4GHz, 32Gb DDR3, 6Gb Nvidia GeForce GTX980Ti, 2 SSDs+HDD

CONTROLS: TM Warthog HOTAS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / TM MFD Cougar x4 / TIR 5

MODULES: Almost everything!

I have over 70 fps in all modules (also in mig21) and around 30 only in C101 and Hawk with a drop to 20 when I'm taxing :doh:

hawk and c-101 have rear cockpit include in the cockpit, they have more poligons and vertex than a normal cockpit like mig-21 and a-10, hawk and c-101 are waiting for rear cockpit module