when does the mission end ?

m1tp2king

hi. I am playing black shark 1.

I have started playing single missions, NOT the campaign.

with one mission I have many targets to destroy.

how will I know that the mission has been completed ?

what do I have to do to correctly complete the mission ?

destroy all targets ?

land at airfield ?

shutdown helicopter ?

will the game automatically tell me I have correctly finished the mission ?

what about when I play the campaign ? how will I know when the campaign mission has been correctly finished ?

the same as the single mission requirements ?

thanks.

What is the mission name?

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

By looking at it thru ME, it appears each Blue target is worth a mission value(points/that would total 100%). But it doesn't appear that a message or anything actually displays saying you have won. You will have to destroy all blue targets to get the full 100 points.

Also, it's been a while since I flew the BS1 campaigns. But I believe you will still have to "esc" once you have completed the mission, I think there are messages in the campaign once you RTB and have completed mission goals. But it doesn't automatically load the next mission, as it doesn't have the "load next mission" trigger like BS2/DCS world has. But I could be mistaken.

Reaper6

Edited by Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Push ' in flight and then you will get a mission summary, in the middle column at the bottom below the mission score is a thing called result, when the result is 100%, you done. Well this is how it is in BS2 I doubt its different for you.

As reaper says, its does not automatically load the next mission for you, you press escape when you done and exit, takes a bit of getting used to that, but you do eventually.

See attachment.

Screen_150329_151122.thumb.jpg.5e6a3589facd6d35f1f8512fd112828c.jpg

OK, so I pushed the ' button and the game told me that I completed the mission (single mission called BATTLE ) 100 % .

then I landed and shut down the helicopter.

then I exited from the mission. there was no message telling me that the mission was completed.

how about when I complete a campaign mission ? will there be a message telling me the campaign mission was correctly finished ?

OK, so I pushed the ' button and the game told me that I completed the mission (single mission called BATTLE ) 100 % .

then I landed and shut down the helicopter.

then I exited from the mission. there was no message telling me that the mission was completed.

how about when I complete a campaign mission ? will there be a message telling me the campaign mission was correctly finished ?

Look in your pilots logbook, all single player stats will be recorded there. Including Missions, and campaigns.

logbook.jpg.7da9ab54e444c34d59580e14b9dceb35.jpg

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"