ASP reticle protruding out of combiner glass, gun gyro correction appears reversed

wraith444

As far as I can tell this started with 1.2.16, but I didn't update during 1.2.15 so it may have persisted since then. I did a search under this sub-forum and didn't find any related threads, and apologize if it has been posted and I missed it.

First, the fixed net sticks out of the top of the combiner glass:

gunsight.thumb.jpg.075b149273ad628963611ab2f82021ae.jpg

Also, the direction of the reticle's deflection when you bank appears reversed of what would be normal (It may be correct, I'm honestly not 100% sure but it looks wrong compared to what I remember seeing in previous versions. In both of these screenshots the gunsight is in A-G mode.

gunleftbank.thumb.jpg.c2c3188f352df170fa34e5215294d1f5.jpg

gunrightbank.thumb.jpg.d08f7ea55a65c5477d97183ccf46f1f9.jpg

Also, the direction of the reticle's deflection when you bank appears reversed of what would be normal (It may be correct, I'm honestly not 100% sure but it looks wrong compared to what I remember seeing in previous versions. In both of these screenshots the gunsight is in A-G mode.

Yes, this renders the ASP quit useless for ground attacks with the gun now. It still kinda works if you use the rudder to push the piper to the middle of the fixed net and then fire, but that is not really how it is supposed to work.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled