Descent: Underground

Tone71

Did a search of the forums but nothing came up; with less than 2 weeks to go, just wondering what everyones thoughts are on this:

Big fan of the original and would love to see this happen.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Where is Pyro GX? :(

Also, it seems to be multiplayer focused.:(

I was a fan of Descent 2 and 3. Descent 3 is just an amazing game. I have it, and I played it a year ago.

Graphic may seem dated, but not realy that much. Designs were awesome enough to stand the test of time and lightning effects are still nice.

The Descent 3 has amazing gameplay that always was very fluid and with tight controls and TONS of enemy types and weapons it was the game that one could play houndrets of times and not get bored.

I am not realy too happy about that MP focus. I wish they would focus on SP with COOP.

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Man i loved that series. Looking forward to what becomes of this. I hope they can come up with some better ship designs, though.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!