Crash during A-10C Mission

lef64

Hello!

Got my first crash with A-10C playing a quick generator mission.

DCG crashed with a Win7 warning pupup window, closing appl I was back to DCG with a notification of missing/lost debrifing.

Please let me know if I have to recover and send/attach here some file. I was able to save mission file: see attachment.

A10C Training MY5.miz

Open your saved mission in the "Mission Editor". It seems to convert some file that is incorrect with missions created in other ver. of the Sim.

If U have trouble with it again please list hardware and OS. in your next post.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Open your saved mission in the "Mission Editor". It seems to convert some file that is incorrect with missions created in other ver. of the Sim.

If U have trouble with it again please list hardware and OS. in your next post.

Are you saying I must delete mission files in saved mission folder?

No.

Use the Mission editor to open them.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.