Ramdom funtion doesnt work

Psicodreamics

Ramdom funtion doesnt work properly. Have you noticed about this? I use it for activate planes and ALWAYS are activated when I put the value zero.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

Ramdom funtion doesnt work properly. Have you noticed about this? I use it for activate planes and ALWAYS are activated when I put the value zero.

Us the random function to turn flags on, not to directly activate planes. Have the planes activate as a result of the flag having turned on.

Example:

Type: Once Condition: Random 50% Action: Flag On (1)

Type: Once Condition: Flag is True (1) Action: Activate Group: (Plane's group name)

This will make the plane you've selected activate 50% of the time. Setting it to 0% will of course guarantee your plane will never activate.

Let me know if anything needs to be clarified.

Bull

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

Us the random function to turn flags on, not to directly activate planes. Have the planes activate as a result of the flag having turned on.

Example:

Type: Once Condition: Random 50% Action: Flag On (1)

Type: Once Condition: Flag is True (1) Action: Activate Group: (Plane's group name)

This will make the plane you've selected activate 50% of the time. Setting it to 0% will of course guarantee your plane will never activate.

Let me know if anything needs to be clarified.

Bull

Thanks for your reply. I will try

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /