Cant move the throttle

bl_asd

I already looked up and know that the throttle has down to idle position in real life. The problem is that doesnt matter what key I bind, I cant get the throttle move from off to idle position. Exactly which command do I have to bind? Left throttle step up? I tried all of it, doesnt work. Please help. Thanks.

Right Alt + Home for left throttle

Right Ctrl + Home for Right throttle

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

No, as mentioned before there is a separate command (right-cntrl+home and right-alt+home) just to move them from the cut-off position to idle. Once moved out of cut-off your throttle or up-down commands will then move them as you wish.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

ok, i tried and tried, nothing works.When I press R alt+home..should i see the animation of it being lift up? This is where i get stuck. the tutorial says r alt+home, and i did. nothing seems to happen an toturial just stays as is..i waited 5 mins, nothing, i can still look around the cock pit and i can push other buttoms. But R alt+home doesnt do anything and i get stuck at this part... Is ther a way to bind other keys just to move them from cut off to idle? I been trying to ask this question really...

SO besides using keyboard, i can also by TM warthog set and the throttle can be used to move from off to idle right? thi really sucks. Any other way to do this? Something is broken here.. my keyboard is working fine as it should.

They are labeled as "Engine Start Right/Left" under the "Systems" tab make sure they are correctly bound or bind them to something else.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

the 3d throttle will move from OFF detent to idle (small movement).

After which you will be able to move the throttle up and down.

if your throttle isnt at 0% it wont let you move them back and forth between off and idle.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Isn't there an issue with "Synchronize" Hotas at start up of the Sim?

And if it continues should he delete the settings file so it can be regenerated upon the next start up of the software? Maybe even the saved game folder?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.