A "beyond stupid" DCS video

Well at least that's what I was told in the comments :P

Some kind of AAR of FlyingBoneHead, Moe, Devrim and me having fun on the Virtual Aerobatics Server

I've had several issues with this video but since it took more than a hour to render with Vegas I didn't feel like doing it all over again.

Edited by Eight Ball

Hey, "beyond stupid" is good fun! (and also, an healthy training)

Thanks for sharing.

The bumpy landings looked funny. Did any of you try to pull the handbrake? ;)

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

LOL! Fun! :D

Hey, you didn't give my +100 point at 2nd landing. :)

Thank you for making video. Watching it was really fun mate. :D

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Awesome! I wish I had asked to join in on the fun but oh well :P you guys should try the two unlisted airports near Kutaisi next! there's a really small strip in a city that would be fun :D

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Thanks guys :)

Awesome! I wish I had asked to join in on the fun but oh well tongue.gif you guys should try the two unlisted airports near Kutaisi next! there's a really small strip in a city that would be fun biggrin.gif

We did land there, it was our first stop. The runways is slightly longer (1.4Km) but the approach is a bit more challenging with a few buildings in the way.

Never be afraid to join other people, the more the better !

Didn't look stupid to me.. (Whoever said that sounds like someone takes themselves way to serious and easily gets their undies in a bunch.. )

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Awesome fun video, EightBall. It's a great way to run up a 12 billion dollar maintenance bill!

By the way, I've tried Fraps and (a different one) but I've found that if I let DCS create a video on its own without compression, the replay gets recorded quickly but takes up thousands and millions of terabytes. However, using Handbrake to re-encode it is quite fast, (plus, you can re-encode all the way down to a four pixel semicolon, if you like.) I would imagine it is best done on a fast CPU hooked directly to an SSD.

I'm going to look for that small city strip, later tonight! Looks great.

Thanks for the video!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...