ground group

kingofland

Hello everyone

I have a problem with the ground group .

When the group goes to a way point and is attacked, it disperses and stops .

It does not resume its march towards the waypoint .

Thank you for your help.

I am a new player and speaks little English (sorry)

If you want to use Combined Arms, you can set the group's ROE & Alert to Hold & Green and they should start moving again, right away.

I *think* that the group may also resume if the enemy is destroyed or leaves, after some time has gone by, like a few minutes.

Welcome to the DCS Forums, kingofland!

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

ground group

Hello Wrecking Crew , thank you for the rapidity of your response . No it 's not for CA , but for missions with BS2

1 A ground group advance to a WP

2 I destroyed a unit of this group

3 The group disperses and then stops

4 Even after a certain point , it does not restarts .

In missions with BS1 , after an attack the group was recovering moving to WP

In the advanced options on dispersion in case of attack , it is the function of the value in seconds ?

Thank you for your help

KOL

I don't really know what that dispersion delay is for, although I have shortened it from 300 (seconds?).

You could do a work around, like --

Set an event to detect if the group has damage, ie one or more units gets destroyed. Set up a timer and on conclusion set the group's ROE to Hold. I was playing in CA last night and saw that it was ROE = Hold that allows a stuck group to resume.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Hello Wrecking Crew

I 'm testing to see the functioning of the dispersion of ground vehicles

The second one corresponds to the duration of downtime after following dispersion attack. After this period the group resumed the march to the WP .

2 This term can be canceled by oting the checkmark before the function

3 If we destroyed a unit of the group by a trigger

(simulation of a mine ), there is no dispersion and the group continues its march towards WP

Thank you for your help

KOL