Force an AI to bomb a runway without fleeing?

Bourrinopathe

Hi,

I'm trying to create a simple "scramble" training mission for the Su-27 with a tight time window before the runway mimics the moon's surface.

As soon as the aircraft is rolling on the taxiway, the AI bomber (B-1B) thinks it would be more interesting not to eat some R-73.

Even if that's a reasonable behavior, I can't practice my blockbuster T-O with impressive background fireworks.

Is there any way to force the bomber to attack the runway at any cost, ignoring the Su-27?

(also, the B-1B only releases 10 Mk-84 (24 loaded) in one run, even if I set the "Bombing ruway/EXPEND" parameter to "Auto/All or Half" - is there a way to make it drop more bombs in one run?)

gsxg6P6.jpg

Edited by Bourrinopathe
blockbustered ;-)

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

How many attack runs do you have the B-1B set to? Should be one run, then the option for ALL is available.

As stated above, set Reaction to threat to either NO REACTION or at the most, PASSIVE DEFENSE.

I hope your timing is perfect on that takeoff. I would love to see video of the finished product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

Thanks a lot guys! I didn't know about these parameters.

I'll modify the mission asap.

I've set only one run first (w/ "All") before testing other configurations. Ten Mk-84 should probably be menacing enough.

It's a very simple T-O training mission where you have to taxi to the runway as fast as possible without blowing the Su-27 tires.

I'll share the track and mission if you're interested.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

wU3UAgC.jpg

Well, it finally worked but for whatever reason "Reaction to threat/NO REACTION" didn't do anything (tested on the B-1B).

I managed to set a parameter in the advanced (waypoint actions) for the Su-27:

TYPE: Perform Command ACTION: Invisible

(I didn't find the "invisible" function with the flags/triggers - could it be a specific script?)

The mission is still unfinished but the timing seems tight enough.

It's pretty fun even if the bombs blast does not have a significant impact on the aircraft (but no worries: it will destroy you if you're not fast enough).

Edited by Bourrinopathe

Yep, looking forwards to trying out this training mission...

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Scramble training mission (WIP version)

Very simple and not finished yet but you may feel something interesting ;)