so there is no longer an upgrade path from BS1 to BS2, correct?

The two new helos aren't attack choppers. I would highly recommend BS2.. it may have horribly outdated avionics, but there's nothing quite like it. Mastering this bird is an achievement that provides more reward than I can convey. Resolve in the beginning not to get discouraged when it gets tough.. keep at it and the pay off is enormous.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

When there is a sale, BS2 sells for around $10, IIRC.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The two new helos aren't attack choppers. I would highly recommend BS2.. it may have horribly outdated avionics, but there's nothing quite like it. Mastering this bird is an achievement that provides more reward than I can convey. Resolve in the beginning not to get discouraged when it gets tough.. keep at it and the pay off is enormous.

I completely agree. I have many 10s of hours in BS1.

I kind of like the non-gunship missions I have watched with the other helos as well.

I will keep a watch out for a sale.

Eventually are sale in one or another.

No problem in buy from STEAM, I get BS 2 at two weeks on last STEAM sales, use the key to install on DCSW and not even open the STEAM app. ;)

The graphics improvements worth the buy, to not talk in other improvements.