• Towsim for Aries Radio, Gossip Box and other
    • Grimes for mission building and MIST
    • Speed for MIST
    • SithSpawn for form moderation
    • Greg from 373 for his missions and online events
    • PeterP for his DCS Engine support
    • Ironhand for his tutorials

Dear friends,

Two years ago on April 23rd, 2013, our friend Jim Mackonochie - known as JimMack - passed away.

A few years ago, I was lucky to meet him and he appeared to me a true flight sim enthusiast, a bright, humorous guy one likes to chat to.

This trophy is dedicated to his life work, so we might remember him for the years to come. The trophy should go to somebody, who - in the spirit of JimMack - either has supported the community in an outstanding way or has shown outstanding fairness and dedication towards other players.

The 2014 winner was Mustang and he received the trophy and put it on his shelf:

mMbmj17.jpg

990TuEX.jpg

It's about time to start the 2015 voting.

The candidates can be nominated within two weeks (until April 17, 2015) including name (nick) and a short statement, why this person should get the trophy.

With the list of candidates closed, a poll will be started here for the duration of four weeks (ending May 15, 2015) and the winner will be announced.

Mustang then will ship the trophy to the winner, who can keep it for one year.

Let's go!

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Ironhand

I would like to see Ironhand on the list this year also. I place a high value on his previous work and his lifelong dedication to flightsim. He made my learning process of all the aircrafts a breeze with his excellent tutorials in Lockon and Flaming Cliffs, these tutorials are still used today! Recently we have seen Ironhand active on the forum again doing some new tutorials with the same quality as earlier years. I’m pretty sure a lot of new players also find these videos useful.

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

How about PeterP:thumbup: He's Been a Big help to a lot of us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Greg from 373 for organizing awesome mission evenings/weekends!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I co-nominate grimes and speed (listed together for MIST). The contribution MIST represents to the community (both SP and MP) is hard to encapsulate. MIST is a critical tool for the enjoyment of many hours in the sim by many... whether they realize it or not. It also spans all modules in addition to the tireless upkeep they have dedicated to the code.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

FLANKERATOR for also organizing awesome teamwork evenings!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I agree for the vote to Towsim for is neverending dedication and support to the DCS communicty creating a plugin that really makes it possible to make immersive multiplayer missions with a lot of participants.

I nominate towsim for his neverending dedication and excellent work on Aries Radio, GossipBox and the

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Cobra847 because I'm pretty sure that guy hasn't slept in the last year and probably won't get any sleep in this one either.

Edited by Low Blow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Poll started - JimMack Memorial Trophy 2015

Gents,

the candidates have been nominated. Please vote for your your favourite candidate.

Who should receive the JimMack Memorial Trophy for 2015?

Poll will end on May 15, 2015.

EDIT: Please ignore Cobra847 being mentioned in the head line. Finger trouble, but I can't modify this poll anymore.

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

• ED Team
This was a no brainer for me. Without Sithspawn this community would be nothing more than a cesspool of anarchy and chaos, festering with backbiting and blasphemy, resembling the atmosphere of Dante's Inferno.

Second.

• 2 weeks later...

They have all done are community a Great service and I thank you guys:thumbup::joystick::D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 2 weeks later...