Help: Campaign fails to appear

Hello

I can't seem to find a solution to installation of user campaigns: when putting files in the Campaigns directory, whether as a subdirectory or copying all files directly under .../EN/ Campaigns/, they fail to appear in the game.

More precisely, I manage to have ONE campaign added under a directory (like C:\MesProgrammesSSD\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\EN\Campaigns\Battlefield Krasnodar) but not two.

Same happens in the saved game directories.

Can anyone help me sort this out, possibly there is a configuration file corrupted which telles game how to search and where for campaigns, but I do not know where to look...

Many thanks

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Hello

I can't seem to find a solution to installation of user campaigns: when putting files in the Campaigns directory, whether as a subdirectory or copying all files directly under .../EN/ Campaigns/, they fail to appear in the game.

More precisely, I manage to have ONE campaign added under a directory (like C:\MesProgrammesSSD\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\EN\Campaigns\Battlefield Krasnodar) but not two.

Same happens in the saved game directories.

Can anyone help me sort this out

Many thanks

To install user campaigns so they show in the Users Campaigns tab in game, install all of the campaign files to your saved games directory, similiar to this directory path ie: (no subdirectories allowed, any campaign files for one or multiple campaigns even must all reside in this one directory to show up, especially the *.cmp files)

• c:\Users\YourUsername\Saved Games\Dcs\Missions\Campaigns\en\

or

To install under the campaign for the A-10c aircraft module, you place all the files as below. (change for you own game install drive and directory)

ie:

• d:\Games\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Missions\EN\Campaigns\

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Also don't forget that most folders are set to read only by default and that is re-done after every update. So you might need to manually give yourself permission to write to the relevant folders.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Hello

Thank you to all for your help.

Actually, for some bizarre reason, there must not be any subfolder in the Campaigns directory, otherwise DCS will only "see" the Campaign in the subdirectory and some, but not all, of the .cmp in the directory root.

It has probably to do with the parsing method to find files.

Never mind, do like MadDog says, clean /Campaigns/ of any sub dir and it works like a charm!

Thanks agin

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home