I'm looking for small touch screen, but can't find one?

I've been looking for a touch screen to use as a CDU for the A10C. The problem is the smaller touch screens all appear to be connected using a USB and I've heard they aren't that good. I also want this to work with the program Ultra MFCD and I'm not sure it the Usb ones work with this program.

Does anyone know where I can get small touch screens from? Preferably, ones that don't use usb if usb ones are rubbish.

I've been looking for a touch screen to use as a CDU for the A10C. The problem is the smaller touch screens all appear to be connected using a USB and I've heard they aren't that good. I also want this to work with the program Ultra MFCD and I'm not sure it the Usb ones work with this program.

Does anyone know where I can get small touch screens from? Preferably, ones that don't use usb if usb ones are rubbish.

Who said they were rubbish Joe? Problematic yes, rubbish no! I've never used UltraMFCD so I can't comment on that. They have their issues but they are automatically identified by windows 7 and above as part of the pen and input so that has to be a benefit, why do you need a touchscreen for the cdu? Its all done with buttons?

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Someone said usb touchscreens lagg, like in bad fps. I'm going to use helios software for CDU buttons and then I have a CDU touch screen without having to use the CDU in the Sim. It's a pain using the CDU with trackir in this sim, it bounces all over the place.

Anyways, doesn't problematic sort of mean rubbish? Problematic in what way?