Flaming Cliffs 3 ka-50

kpack

Hey guys

Got a question can i fly flaming Cliffs 3 with ka 50 ? So do i have a new campain for ka 50 or what do i get with flaming Cliffs 3 for my ka 50 ?

THX and sry for my bad english

:joystick:

Oculus Rift DK2 F15C + KA-50/A10C is AWASOME :pilotfly:

FC3 does not add or remove anything for the Ka-50. It includes several aircraft, each with their own campaigns. All modules plug into the core DCS game and can be flown together in multiplayer. You do not need FC3 to fly the Ka-50 in MP that has other players in FC3 planes but you won't be able to fly any plane you do not own even if the server has those planes available.

Edit: BS1 vs BS2 is a good point, but given that you joined the forum this month and that was your first post, I assume you are totally new and so using BS2.

yep im pretty new, got the huey wich i love cause its hard to fly.... Now that i finishd the campain and made me some missions i tought i can use some more firepower. I love Helis so i bought the ka 50 (BS2) (hehe so much easyer to fly then the huey but it can engage a lot more enemys with its weapon payload)

I thougt flaming cliffs 3 had generated campain.... that i could fly with the ka 50 and dont have to build me own missions....

Yea i know bs2 has an own campain. But i tought FC3 is a own big campain .... so after i finish bs2 campain i tought FC3 is a much biger campain..... sry if i confuse my english sucks

FC3 just contains campaigns for the aircraft that come with it.

MiG-29, SU-27, SU-33, SU-25, F-15, and the A-10

There are probably some KA-50 missions and campaigns in the downloads section here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=78&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y

Hope that helps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.159thgar.com/

Ahh nice :thumbup:

Dint klick on the download section from user . But there are tonns of missions and stuff to have enough fun THX

:pilotfly: