2015 Spring Sale Discussion

Would love to take advantage of this sale so I could finally buy the last module I'm intersted in, the Mig-15. Unfortunately, I don't have the extra $30 to spend on "frivolous" purchases at the moment and will have to wait until the next one comes around... It sucks being mostly unemployed sometimes... lol

Hang in there! The summer sales will be there soon enough ;) (and you may have a chance to buy an updated module).

I don't even have the time to fly that wonderful MiG-15 myself…

I need some serious deal on "spare time". I'd like to buy bundles of them.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Can I buy one of these as a gift for someone?

You can.

You will need to unbinded the aircraft from your account via Licensing and forward it to the account of your friend.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

It's hard to answer. The F-86 for sure because it has the professional flight model (PFM) while the Hawk and C101 only have the standard flight model (SFM) right now. The standard flight model does not feel very realistic and you'll notice it the most in ground handling, landing/takeoff, and flight departures (stalls and spins). Both the Hawk and the C101 will definitely have a professional flight model when they come out of beta. But you may be waiting a while for that. So, that being said, maybe the F-86 is the best choice for you right now and you can get one of the trainers down the road. ED has several sales a year so you shouldn't have to wait to long for another chance to buy a trainer.

3rd party planes for DCS have EFM (External Flight Model), whilst planes made by DCS feature the PFM (Professional Flight Model).

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122801 - just for clarity

belsimtek, seem to be working in co-operation with DCS and run the PFM

certainly, there are some very good goodies on sale atm...

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Ok, kontiuka, thanks for your helpful advice. ... I´ll discuss it with my pillow tonight, and if we agree, will go for the Sabre tomorrow morning. Hope to see you in the virtual sky in the neare future. Thx again.

Alejo

Ok, my pillow won and conviced me insted of buying the Sabre to get The Mig-21 and the Aviojet. Installing in a few minutes.

Thanks for all the advice!

Got myself the Mig-15bis and the Bf-109K. Don't have a clue when I'll find the time to become familiar and capable in either of these two aircraft as I am STILL trying to get my head around all the strengths and weaknesses of the F-86F, P-51D, and of course the voluminous amount of knowledge one must have to operate ALL the systems in the A-10C. But I will keep acquiring these modules because as I told my wife, Eagle Dynamics (DCSW) is the ONLY waterhole in the desert for those of us who want reasonably accurate flight simming, so I will support them financially even if I may not avail myself of each of their offerings. Thanks ED!!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I got K4 and the argument campaign. Thanks ED, happy Easter !

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Is the Mig15 40 or 50% off???

Is the Mig15 40% or 50% off???...announcement says 50....:huh:

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

opps my bad that's the mig21 not 15

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Wasnt planning on getting the Mig-15 but dammit, it got the better of me.

Who needs food anyway.

Very funny I was thinking exactly the same. The kids don't mind eating peanut butter, the wife will get used to it ;)

Joking aside, I am happy to say that my collection is now completed, got the two trainers, the black shark and the mig-15 and I would say the mig surpasses my thoughts in terms of quality. I just hope Belsimtek finishes everything they started soon, I'm the kind of guy who likes to read the manuals that comes with the products.

I'm glad to be able to help the developers even though I don't have much time to enjoy this sim. Can't wait for what's coming up!

I'm looking for some advice on what others think would be a good purchase for me at this point. Don't want to let this sale slip by without grabbing a couple modules.

Committed to the MI-8 already @ $15 and am wanting to keep it at $15 since I want it all eventually, minus the divorce. So.

Now I'm between getting the Sabre or the Huey.

My currently purchased modules are as follows:

P-51D

BF-109 K4

KA-50

A-10C

Flaming Cliffs 3

Thanks for your input.