Mod AH-64A Apache

Ninja1959

5l2i4j.jpg

I created a functional mod the AH-64A Apache tested in multiplayer with cabin Ka-50 and runs smoothly, the only restriction is the barrel by servers in multiplayer, I hope you enjoy it. greetings to you

large file so I could not climb the DCS page but can be downloaded from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rdpeufcybbau9p/v1_AH64A_Mod.zip

Edited by Ninja1959
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC]

2dum4qx.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Thanks Ninja. Downloading!...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

The Mod works fine but visibility is really limited due to both cockpit frames being visible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Hi Ninja it's very great thank you! Does it also work for the arcade version of the Ka-50? :megalol: is that F-16 mod working with the Su-25T cockpit? If yes can you post a link for where to download it? Thanks :joystick:

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Yes sr

Tested on Multiplayer, only drawback not use cannon or the simulator is blocked by the servers aircraft_gun_mounts reviewed.

Worked М230 Chain gun.Not use aircraft_gun_mounts

[ATTACH]116213[/ATTACH]

mod AH-64A Apache\Cockpits\Scripts\Devices_specs\Gun turret.lua

p.s. effective fire dist 1.5-2.0км.

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Tested on Multiplayer, only drawback not use cannon or the simulator is blocked by the servers aircraft_gun_mounts reviewed.

Worked М230 Chain gun.Not use aircraft_gun_mounts

[ATTACH]116213[/ATTACH]

mod AH-64A Apache\Cockpits\Scripts\Devices_specs\Gun turret.lua

p.s. effective fire dist 1.5-2.0км.

ALF7 thank you very much do tests to add the gun

[sIGPIC]

2dum4qx.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

explained this you just have to have the KA-50 installed ....

1- Place the AH-64A Apache folder: DCS World / mods / aircraft and change the bin folder of your KA-50

2- Place the AH-64A Apache folder that is inside the input folder: DCS World / Config / Input

3- Backup and replace the AH-64A.lua file located at: DCS World / Scrips / Database / helicopters

[sIGPIC]

2dum4qx.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Nice mod/ I.m small modified,use file gun_turret.lua for mod ApacheA

http://i.piccy.info/i9/3c322dff49bf936960cec255f4fda20f/1428937408/54305/886482/Screen_150413_174448_800.jpg' alt='Screen_150413_174448_800.jpg'>i.gif[/img]

two variant control gun turret.

-use TV sensor

-use HMS "H"

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Great job, Ninja! I'll try it when I get home from office.

I'm glad a "compatriota" has made such an interesting mod. One day we will have the full DCS module as well.

For those interested in a F-16 flyable with authentic flight model and cockpit, you can download it here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=95985

It's a WIP but is the closest thing to a full DCS Viper module

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Does this overwrite any blackshark files, can I use my Ka50 with this installed or do I have to swap files back if I want to use the Ka50 again ?

Can you arm up with 16 hellfires and will they work ?

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

Does this overwrite any blackshark files, can I use my Ka50 with this installed or do I have to swap files back if I want to use the Ka50 again ?

Can you arm up with 16 hellfires and will they work ?

You do not have any problem can fly both : Pulgar arriba:

[sIGPIC]

2dum4qx.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Hows this look inside the cockpit, same as the ka50 cockpit?

Any vids demo this ?

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

I can't get this mod to work. Every time I get into the cockpit and un-pause the game it crashes.

Any ideas? I've followed the instructions in the read me.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

copied the bin folder of your Ka-50 and established them in the mod folder and Lua file that I have no problem hope you work ......

So I was supposed to copy the Ka-50 bin and put into the AH-64 folder?

Going to try that when I get home. It was a little confusing and thought the readme said to put the AH-64 bin into the Ka-50 folder.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

so as i understand it, its basically a Ka-50 with an Apache visual model, is this correct?

i only ask for clarification, not trying to diminish the value to imply its a simple thing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals