Mod AH-64A Apache

Ninja1959

I am asking in name of a my friend, does it work also with the "arcade" version of KA-50? Thanks :)

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Can you use the apache's weapons ? Like the hellfire ?

Being able to load up 16 hellfires and pummel an armored column might make this mod worth a try even if it is a franken shark / apache .

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

All these questions have been repeatedly answered, but it seems people are unable to scroll up, so here are the answers again.

Yes all weapons that DCS assigned to the AH-64A can be used, only problem is firing the cannon (in multiplayer) causes crash to desktop. If you are interested which weapons they are, put an AH-64A on the mission editor and see for yourself.

How to install:

Read the readme file...it unlocks the hidden secrets how to install...

If your eyes are allergic to readme files I will copy paste instructions here,

First, you must be an owner of the KA-50 module.

the AH-64A folder goes in DCS/Mods/Aircraft

Then, copy the bin folder from your KA-50 module, to the AH-64A module

The file inside the "Lua" folder goes in DCS World\Scripts\Database\helicopters, I recommend saving a copy of the original ah-64a.lua in there

The "Input" folder, merge with the Input folder located in DCS World\Config

Uses Ka-50 cockpit and controls.

Cockpit location is not best now, but will get fixed in future version.

Works in multiplayer and singleplayer in the current DCS version

Edited by Iberian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi it's wrote in post #31. Otherwise i think you should copy your config/input/Ka-50 folder from C:/Users/YOUR USERNAME/Saved games/DCS and rename the Ka-50 folder to Ah-64A

Try this, if it not goes then ask to iberian... ;)

Edited by Sukhoi25

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Hi it's wrote in post #31. Otherwise i think you should copy your config/input/Ka-50 folder from C:/Users/YOUR USERNAME/Saved games/DCS .

Try this, if it not goes then ask to iberian... ;)

Many thanks!

Edited by Brodiaga