ME Save/Fly Mission bug?

Reaper6

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems in mission editor when you save and then try to fly the mission thru ME? It doesn't happen all the time, but often. I add an object(vehicle/ship/aircraft/static etc) then click the save icon. The icon highlights blue(and stays that way), then when I hit the fly mission icon it will bring up the window asking me to save/discard/cancel. I then hit the save and it sticks on the screen directly after that. I have left it for almost an hour and it doesn't do anything. I then have to alt+tab hit close and go back into dcs. It will have a window asking me if I want to quit. I click yes and it completely exits out of DCS.

Any thoughts? I will take screenshots next time it happens to better explain, it doesn't matter if you add just one vehicle or 50.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Attach your me.log from the saved games/DCS/logs folder if it occurs again.

It happens if there is a lua error in the editor. The cause can either be a bug or something the user has done. For instance if I have the miz file opened up in 7zip and try to save the same file in the editor, it won't actually be saved and the icon will be blue. The moment I close 7zip I can save normally.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum