License for 2nd computer...

_Teddy_

Hi,

I would like to use one DCS:CA on two computers, my gaming-PC and laptop. AFAIK, this is not possible with single license (correct me if I'm wrong) so I have to buy one more. But how should I do it?

I have already CA, so should I buy it once again, using the same account? Or do I have to create one more account, just for this second DCS:CA? Is it not a problem if I pay then for purchase done with two accounts using the same credit-card, and if those two accounts will have the same address?

i think you need a second account for it, never tried, but i dont believe you can join multiplayer with two computers and the same account.

edit:

you might deactivate/activate it each time you take your other PC, but i dont know if that is the best idea there, so just pick it up for 5.99 $ in the current sale?

Edited by Roadrunner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

i think you need a second account for it, never tried, but i dont believe you can join multiplayer with two computers and the same account.

Yes you can but you need two different licenses. So buying a new license of CA and register that on the other computer should do the trick.

Hi,

I would like to use one DCS:CA on two computers, my gaming-PC and laptop. AFAIK, this is not possible with single license (correct me if I'm wrong) so I have to buy one more. But how should I do it?

I have already CA, so should I buy it once again, using the same account? Or do I have to create one more account, just for this second DCS:CA? Is it not a problem if I pay then for purchase done with two accounts using the same credit-card, and if those two accounts will have the same address?

You didn't mention do you want to play multiplayer same time on both computers. But if you don't, then you can just install DCS and modules to both and activate without buying new license. I do that as I have two computers on two different places.

So if you just play yourself, no problems.

And as far I know, you have 10 activation and 10 de-activation codes. Each deactivation returns a activation code but cost one de-activation.

And after using all activation codes (10) the system generates one activation code once a month so you have always one key to make a install. But then you need to wait month to get that one activation key again for future installations.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.