Doctor's Operation Pinholes

Name: Doctor’s Operation Pinholes

Author: Doctor

Mission type: Multiplayer & Singleplayer ( Air To Ground, Anti-Ship, CSAR & SEAD Mission )

Controllable: A-10A, A-10C, Hawk T.1A, SU-25, SU-25T, MiG-15bis, MiG-21Bis, F-86F Sabre, Ka-50, UH-1H & Mi-8MTV2

Quick Summary: Destroy certain objectives in a hostile combat area.

Editions:

1. Doctor’s Operation Pinholes = No Air To Air Part

2. ...................................................................Black Edition = Additional Air To Air Part

3. .............................................................................................................................2k = Additional Air To Air Part With Modern Fighters

Please report any bugs, so i can fix them for the next version :thumbsup:. Thank you guys in advance. Kind regards, Doctor.

This mission uses the "Modified Dynamic Medevac Script" ( Forum Thread & Demo Video ). Many thanks to RagnarDa, DragonShadow, Shagrat, Ciribob & Audax for developing and improving this. Also thanks to Speed and Grimes et. al. for developing the "Mission Scripting Tools" (MIST).

Briefing ( English & German ):

zvkeitxi.jpg

2hjikga9.jpg

ww38dod9.jpg

p2fipqdf.jpg

7oagiira.jpg

cvmnpkg8.jpg

6us44gjd.jpg

q5kx9s6q.jpg

ljrtjnlt.jpg

b39ikvxg.jpg

4xstva9m.jpg

=The Flying Circus=

proudly presents:

Doctor's Operation Pinholes Black Edition v1.02

Air To Air, Air To Ground, Anti-Ship, CSAR & SEAD Mission

feat. A-10A, A-10C, Hawk T.1A, SU-25, SU-25T, MiG-15bis, MiG-21Bis, F-86F Sabre, Ka-50, UH-1H & Mi-8MTV2.

Remaining mission objectives are listed in the radio menu (F10. Other... ).

° E N G L I S H °

I. Communication Plan

Krasnodar-Pashkovsky : 128.00 MHz; 39.80 MHz; 257.00 MHz; 4.10 MHz; Channel 12

Krasnodar-Center: 122.00 MHz; 38.60 MHz; 251.00 MHz; 3.80 MHz; Channel 5

FARP "Dallas“: 129.50 MHz

FARP "Torba“: 126.50 MHz

Transponder FARPs: 35 MHz VHF FM & ARC-UD Channel 5

AWACS "Darkstar": 229 MHz UHF / Channel 10

AWACS "801": 241 MHz UHF / Channel 18

II. Flightplan

Bullseye = Krasnodar-Pashkovsky

WP1: Cargo Train

WP2: Oil Refineries

WP3: Oil Platforms

WP4: Submarines

WP5: Oilfield

WP6: Bombers

WP7: Residence of Dr. E. Will

WP8: Artillery

WP9: Ship Convoy

III. Situation Report

East of the Crimean peninsula, the enemy has occupied a considerable part of the mainland. Hostile war ships are cruising along the southern coast. Guarded cargo ships of the enemy, carrying vital war supplies, are circling south of the Kerch Strait. The enemy occupied air, land and naval bases in the area of operations. In addition, hostile air defense assets have been established. Major oil-producing plants are controlled by the enemy and exploited for military advantage. In addition, enemy convoys are patrolling on previously unknown routes through the AO. Numerous war crimes against local civilians are known, more have to be expected. Especially in this context, the presence of Dr. E. Will seems to be alarming. The scientist, who has to be characterized as unscrupulous, opportunistic and avaricious, is known worldwide for selling his capability to produce biological weapons to the most bidding war party.

IV. Tasking

This operation provides the use of unified armed forces of our coalition against nine hostile positions. These "Pinholes" shall weaken the enemies’ military power and force them to retreat.

A. Primary Target

The targets listed below have to be destroyed:

#TGT1# : A cargo train, loaded with military supplies, at the rail station of Bezymyannoe.

#TGT2# : Two oil refineries, where the crude oil from the nearby oil platforms is further processed to recover diesel fuel.

#TGT3# : Four oil platforms, whose crude oil is delivered to the refineries at Dzhubga to produce diesel fuel.

#TGT4# : Four submarines in the port of Gelendzhik, which represent a high risk potential for our naval fleet and supply units.

#TGT5# : An oil field with a total of eight pumping stations and two rigs. The extracted crude oil is used by the enemy to produce war-important fuel, or it is profitably sold.

#TGT6# : Four long-range bombers of type Tupolev TU-95MS (NATO codename "Bear") are stationed at the military airport Krymsk and could be used by the enemy for air strikes across the whole country.

#TGT7# : A villa that has been occupied by Dr. E. Will as his residence shortly after the enemy invasion. The rightful owner family has not been seen alive since then and is missing. This man must be neutralized before he can bring suffering and death over wide areas of this country.

#TGT8# : An artillery position at the outskirts of Gostagaevskaya, that keeps the civilian population of the city of Anapa almost continuously under attack. This action is considered as a war crime and must be stopped.

#TGT9# : An enemy ship convoy, consisting of war and cargo ships, which tracks resupply of considerable importance. The convoy currently moves in a holding pattern to stay in a safe distance from the mainland. It must be prevented that these ships can reach a nearby harbor!

B. Secondary Target

#CSAR# : Own air and ground units operate inside enemy territory, but some suffer heavy losses and require evacuation by air. This task is assigned to own helicopter units of type UH-1H & Mi-8MTV2. Own MASH are at FARP "Dallas" and "Torba", one more at the aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov".

° G E R M A N °

I. Kommunikationsplan

Krasnodar-Pashkovsky : 128.00 MHz; 39.80 MHz; 257.00 MHz; 4.10 MHz; Channel 12

Krasnodar-Center: 122.00 MHz; 38.60 MHz; 251.00 MHz; 3.80 MHz; Channel 5

FARP "Dallas“: 129.50 MHz

FARP "Torba“: 126.50 MHz

Transponder FARPs: 35 MHz VHF FM & ARC-UD Kanal 5

AWACS "Darkstar": 229 MHz UHF / Channel 10

AWACS "801": 241 MHz UHF / Channel 18

II. Flugplan

Bullseye = Krasnodar-Pashkovsky

WP1: Güterzug

WP2: Ölraffinerien

WP3: Ölplattformen

WP4: U-Boote

WP5: Ölfeld

WP6: Bomber

WP7: Wohnsitz von Dr. E. Will

WP8: Artillerie

WP9: Schiffsverband

III. Ausgangslage

Der Gegner hat östlich der Halbinsel Krim einen beträchtlichen Teil des Festlandes eingenommen. Feindliche Flottenverbände kreuzen entlang der Südküste. Begleitete Frachtschiffe des Gegners mit kriegswichtigen Nachschublieferungen befinden sich südlich der Straße von Kertsch in Warteschleife. Im Kampfgebiet wurden durch den Gegner See-, Boden- sowie Luftstützpunkte eingenommen und Luftabwehrstellungen eingerichtet. Wichtige Erdölbetriebe werden kontrolliert und zum militärischen Vorteil ausgebeutet. Zudem patrouillieren feindliche Konvois auf bislang unbekannten Routen durch das gesamte Einsatzgebiet. Zahlreiche Kriegsverbrechen zum Nachteil der örtlichen Zivilbevölkerung sind bekannt, weitere jederzeit zu befürchten. Insbesondere in diesem Kontext muss die Anwesenheit von Dr. E. Will als alarmierend bezeichnet werden. Der als gewissenlos, opportunistisch und habsüchtig zu charakterisierende Wissenschaftler verkauft seine Fertigkeiten zur Herstellung biologischer Kampfstoffe weltweit in Krisenregionen an die meistbietende Kriegspartei.

IV. Auftragslage

Die vorliegende Operation sieht den Einsatz vereinter Streitkräfte unserer Koalition gegen insgesamt neun neuralgische Punkte des Gegners vor. Diese "Nadelstiche" sollen die gegnerische Militärmaschinerie empfindlich schwächen und zum Rückzug zwingen.

A. Primärziel

Die nachfolgend aufgeführten Zielobjekte sind zu zerstören:

#TGT1# : Ein Güterzug mit militärischer Nachschublieferung im Bahnhof der Stadt Bezymyannoe.

#TGT2# : Zwei Ölraffinerien, in denen aus dem Rohöl der nahe gelegenen Ölplattformen Dieselkraftstoff gewonnen wird.

#TGT3# : Víer Erdöl fördernde Ölplattformen, aus dessen Rohöl in den Raffinerien bei Dzhubga Dieselkraftstoff gewonnen wird.

#TGT4# : Vier U-Boote im Hafen von Gelendzhik, die für unsere verbündeten Flotten- und Nachschubverbände ein hohes Gefahrenpotential darstellen.

#TGT5# : Ein Ölfeld mit insgesamt acht Pumpstationen und zwei Bohrtürmen. Das geförderte Rohöl wird durch den Gegner zur Gewinnung von kriegswichtigem Treibstoff genutzt oder gewinnbringend abgegeben.

#TGT6# : Vier Langstreckenbomber vom Typ Tupolew TU-95MS ( NATO-Codename "Bear" ) sind auf dem Militärflughafen Krymsk stationiert und könnten durch den Gegner für Luftschläge im ganzen Land eingesetzt werden.

#TGT7# : Eine Villa, die von Dr. E. Will kurz nach dem gegnerischen Einmarsch als Wohnsitz okkupiert worden ist. Die rechtmäßige Eigentümerfamilie ist seitdem nicht lebend gesehen worden und gilt als vermisst. Der Mann muss neutralisiert werden, bevor er Angst und Tod ungeahnten Ausmaßes über ganze Landstriche bringen kann - auf anderem Wege ist er kurzfristig nicht zu stoppen.

#TGT8# : Eine Artillerie-Stellung am Stadtrand von Gostagaevskaya, die die Zivilbevölkerung der Stadt Anapa nahezu durchgängig unter Beschuss hält. Diese Handlung wird als Kriegsverbrechen gewertet und muss unterbunden werden.

#TGT9# : Ein gegnerischer Verband aus Kriegs- und Frachtschiffen, der Nachschublieferungen von erheblicher Bedeutung nachführt. Der Verband kreuzt derzeit noch in einer Warteschleife, um sicheren Abstand zum Festland einzuhalten.

B. Sekundärziel

#CSAR# : Eigene Luft- sowie Bodeneinheiten operieren im Feindgebiet, erleiden jedoch teils starke Verluste und bedürfen der Evakuierung auf dem Luftweg durch Helikopter vom Typ UH-1H und Mi-8MTV2. Eigene MASH befinden sich in den FARP "Dallas" und "Torba" sowie auf dem Flugzeugträger "Admiral Kuznetsov".

IMPORTANT - This Mission uses the following skins for aircraft:

1. Summer Digital Camouflage Skin ( made by: "Unknown" ) for blue/own SU-25T:

Download: Summer Digital Camouflage Skin SU-25T

pumtxrd8.jpg

What happens if you don´t install this skin: Mission will work, but you will fly the SU-25T with a standard skin, not the really cool Digital Camo Skin. :smilewink:

2. @Black Edition: Fictional Slovenian AF Skin ( made by Beefdork ) for red/hostile F-86F Sabre:

Download: Fictional Slovenian AF Skin F-86F Sabre

What happens if you don´t install this skin: Mission will work, but hostile F-86F Sabre will fly with U.S. Airforce Skin ( silver ); this kills immersion, as this is your own coalition.

Eagle Dynamics Mission Download: Doctor's Operation Pinholes v1.04

Eagle Dynamics Mission Download: Doctor's Operation Pinholes Black Edition v.1.02

Eagle Dynamics Mission Download: Doctor's Operation Pinholes Black Edition 2k v.1.01

Alternative Mission Download ( Dropbox ): Doctor's Operation Pinholes v1.02

Alternative Mission Download ( Dropbox ): Doctors Operation Pinholes Black Edition v1.01

Alternative Mission Download ( Dropbox ): Doctors Operation Pinholes Black Edition 2k v1.00

:gun_sniper:______________________________________:juggle:

See changelog in

:gun_sniper:______________________________________:juggle:

Doctors Operation Pinholes v1.04.miz

Doctors Operation Pinholes Black Edition v1.02.miz

Doctors Operation Pinholes Black Edition 2k v1.01.miz

Edited by =Doctor=

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K (10. Generation) @5 GHz, Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT, RAM: 64 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4-3200, HDD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 SSD i.a., Mainboard: ASRock Z490 Taichi, Graphic Card: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB OC Edition, Case: Lian Li - PC-011 Dynamic XL, black, Power Adapter: 1000W – be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum, Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Ark (55" 4K), MFD: 2 x TM Cougar MFD with Lilliput 8" Monitors, Mouse: Roccat Kone AIMO, Mousepad: Corsair MM700 RGB, Keyboard: Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO LED, black, Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Rudderpedals: MFG Crosswind Flight Rudder Pedals (Graphite), Headtracker: TrackIR 5, VR Headset: Pimax Vision 8K X DMAS, Mikrophone: Rode NT-USB

Thanks Doctor, i will try it out this weekend!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

i flew little bit in this mission.

*when i entered the mission, most of the targets had been already destroyed. but there was no info system or i didin't come across. so i had to flew all waypoints single by single and observed via tgp. it would be better you implement a info system for giving info the mission status.

*there some hueys but i think this mission for not hueys. maybe some very light targets like infantries or some sling load or medevac missions at close areas would be good

*and please put some hot start a10c's beside cold ones

thanks for the mission btw.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

First, thank you for your feedback, ebabil. Let me comment your suggestions:

I. There is a system for giving info about the mission status. It's mentioned in the mission briefing:

Remaining mission objectives are listed in the radio menu (F10. Other... ).

So if you follow this path in your radio menu, you will see a list of remaining mission objectives. If an objective has been accomplished, its entry will disappear from the list.

It looks like this:

l8g2mcfn.jpg

When all objectives have been accomplished, just one entry will be shown, that tells you the finished status of the mission. So you can always see the current mission status - no need to fly to every single waypoint and observe the positions for remaining mission objectives via TGP.

II. The slots for controllable Hueys & Mi-8MTV2 are basically added for medevac missions. It's mentioned in the briefing:

B. Secondary Target

#CSAR# : Own air and ground units operate inside enemy territory, but some suffer heavy losses and require evacuation by air. This task is assigned to own helicopter units of type UH-1H & Mi-8MTV2. Own MASH are at FARP "Dallas" and "Torba", one more at the aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov".

And there are also some lines about it on the top of this thread - including a link to the forum thread of the embedded "Medevac Script" and even a demo video:

This mission uses the "Dynamic Medevac Script" ( Forum Post & Demo Video ). Many thanks to RagnarDa for developing this.

Also thanks to Speed and Grimes et. al. for developing the "Mission Scripting Tools" (MIST).

III. All my missions have something in common: there is no hot start client slot. In my opinion, it's kind of "arcadish" and i just don't like it. But this might be a point, virtual pilots consider different. So feel free to change my mission to your likings: you could edit some client slots in the mission editor to get hot start A/C.

Again: thank you for your feedback. It's always gladly accepted.

Edited by =Doctor=

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K (10. Generation) @5 GHz, Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT, RAM: 64 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4-3200, HDD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 SSD i.a., Mainboard: ASRock Z490 Taichi, Graphic Card: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB OC Edition, Case: Lian Li - PC-011 Dynamic XL, black, Power Adapter: 1000W – be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum, Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Ark (55" 4K), MFD: 2 x TM Cougar MFD with Lilliput 8" Monitors, Mouse: Roccat Kone AIMO, Mousepad: Corsair MM700 RGB, Keyboard: Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO LED, black, Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Rudderpedals: MFG Crosswind Flight Rudder Pedals (Graphite), Headtracker: TrackIR 5, VR Headset: Pimax Vision 8K X DMAS, Mikrophone: Rode NT-USB

• 2 weeks later...
What is up with the beeping at mission start when piloting the FC3 aircraft? I checked the file and it is the sos_beep.ogg

What is it's purpose?

Just had a look at it. This issue only occured on the computer, that hosted the session. It was the transponder tone of the FARPs.

Issue is fixed in v1.02. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Black Edition released

Operation Pinholes Black Edition v.1.00 is available for download now.

Black Edition = additional air to air part.

( Own ) Fighters on the blue side are: MiG-21Bis, MiG-15bis, F-86F Sabre

( Hostile ) Fighters on the red side are: MiG-23, MiG-21Bis, MiG-15bis, F-86F Sabre

Download links are in post #1 of this forum thread.

I will release a Black Edition 2k ( additional air to air part with modern fighters ) in the near future.

Kind regards, Doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

Black Edition 2k released

Operation Pinholes Black Edition 2k v.1.00 is available for download now.

Black Edition 2k = additional air to air part with modern fighters.

( Own ) Fighters on the blue side are: F-15C, MiG-29S, SU-27 & SU-33

( Hostile ) Fighters on the red side are: MiG-23, MiG-25, MiG-29A, MiG-29S, SU-27, F-4E Phantom II, F-15C & F-16C

Download links are in post #1 of this forum thread.

Kind regards, Doctor.

Edited by =Doctor=

Doc- I think we need more powerful SAMs by the starting airfields. The objectives are littered with long range SAM systems- we are stuck with some strelas. We were all getting bounced by F-15's really quickly.

Also, I think some of the "smart" SA-3s might be a little too smart. Unless you are working in SEAD pairs there isnt really a way to combat the ones that dont energize until you are right above them, fire, then switch off again.

Lastly- there needs to be more emphasis in the mission briefing about the need for SEAD. 90% of the time I'll jump on a server running this mission and no one will have accomplished much even though its been up for hours. People join, jump into an A-10, get shrecked and quit, never realizing the need to do some SEAD first. Maybe put in some options for us to call in SEAD support?

It would also be helpful to have the option of calling in fighter support to make the mission more playable without skilled A2A help.

Edited by arriflex

Doc- I think we need more powerful SAMs by the starting airfields. The objectives are littered with long range SAM systems- we are stuck with some strelas. We were all getting bounced by F-15's really quickly.

Also, I think some of the "smart" SA-3s might be a little too smart. Unless you are working in SEAD pairs there isnt really a way to combat the ones that dont energize until you are right above them, fire, then switch off again.

Lastly- there needs to be more emphasis in the mission briefing about the need for SEAD. 90% of the time I'll jump on a server running this mission and no one will have accomplished much even though its been up for hours. People join, jump into an A-10, get shrecked and quit, never realizing the need to do some SEAD first. Maybe put in some options for us to call in SEAD support?

It would also be helpful to have the option of calling in fighter support to make the mission more playable without skilled A2A help.

Thanks for your suggestions, Arriflex. Let me comment them:

1. More powerful SAMs at own airfields:

When I was building the Black Edition and Black Edition 2k, I secured our airports with radar SAMs (SA-3 & SA-6). This it what happened then: soon after they took off, all hostile fighters received the radar emissions of our SAM site and started weird defensive maneuvers. They flew about 200 meters AGL with full afterburner – for the whole rest of their flight! I guess it would be very boring for the human fighter clients of our coalition to search all hostile fighters in the weeds. Furthermore all of these hostile fighters would have a playtime of several minutes, as they continuously fly with full afterburner and use up their fuel very quickly. So I had to secure our airfields with IR-SAMs to avoid this behavior. In v.1.02 of the Black Edition and v.1.01 of the Black Edition 2k, I added some more IR-SAMs around our own airfields.

2. “Smart” SA-3s:

The SA-3 sites are not triggered “smart”. They also don’t switch off after firing. This wouldn’t make sense as their missiles are semi active – the radar has to stay active after firing to lead the missile to the target. There are several mobile SAM units which won’t get active until a hostile unit is near. But when they are active, they stay active.

3. More info about SEAD

Briefing tells you that SEAD is needed. In the client slot overview SU-25T’s are tasked with SEAD. In briefing pictures No. 1 & 2, ~ positions of SAM sites are marked on the map. So there are a lot of indications for the need of SEAD. And it is obvious that SEAD is the first job to be done.

If clients immediately leave the server once they have been taken down by a SAM, it’s a matter of their motivation and their skills. For example: if you don't have SEAD support by an SU-25T, you have to deal with this situation. Do not load "tons" of bombs! Choose a light payload with Mavericks instead and go on to provide SEAD by triangulating the SAM sites as shown here:

This is intended to be a challenging mission where teamwork is needed to accomplish it. This is especially true for the Black Edition (2k), where SEAD, Escort & Ground Attack units will have to work hand in hand. Otherwise you cannot achieve the mission goal. I also wouldn’t have a problem with adding some more information about the need of SEAD, but the briefing is almost full - there is a maximum amount of characters.

4. AI Fighter / SEAD support

No option for me. Human clients in different slots with different taskings should teamwork here.

If I would add a function like this, there would always be some clients who wouldn’t use these AI-SEAD/Fighter-call-ins responsibly. I.e. support would be used, even if there are human pilots for the job. This would be annoying for this group of players.

Furthermore: there are three editions of this mission. So if someone wants to fly it without hostile fighters, he can fly the “stock edition”.

These are my thoughts about it. There are some groups out there, which edited my missions to their likings. Everybody should feel free to do the same.

Kind regards, Doctor.

Edited by =Doctor=

I have to "outsource" the changelog here, as the maximum of characters in 1st post has been reached.......

Changelog:

"Stock" Edition

v. RC2:

..................a) Embedded modified Medevac Script

..................b) Added ~positions of SAM sites in briefing pictures

..................c) Refueling at FARP Torba is possible now

..................d) Added more hostile ground units for CSAR

..................e) Moved Bullseye to FARPs

..................f) Added 2nd transponder signal for FARPs

..................g) Minor changes

v. 1.00

..................a) Added FARP transponder for Mi-8MTV2: ARC-UD Channel 5 ( by default: 123.100 MHz VHF AM )

v. 1.01

..................a) Added ~positions of hostile battleships in briefing pictures

..................b) Fixed issue: mission objectives did not dissappear from the list in the radio menu, although they have been accomplished

..................c) Minor changes

v. 1.02

..................a) Fixed issue: annoying "beep-tone" in FC3 aircraft ( only occured if player = server )

v. 1.03

..................a) Added 2nd KA-50 group @Krasnodar-Pashkovsky

..................b) Changed skin of 1st KA-50 group @Admiral Kuznetsov

..................c) Some bord numbers fixed

..................d) Some skins fixed

..................e) Minor changes

v1.04

..................a) Advanced & improved version of CSAR script

Black Edition

v. 1.01

..................a) Added 2nd KA-50 group @Krasnodar-Pashkovsky

..................b) Changed skin of 1st KA-50 group @Carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov"

..................c) Changed behavior of AI fighters ( to more aggressive )

..................d) Minor changes

v1.02

..................b) More air defence at own airports

..................c) AWACS dissappear from radio menu, after they landed

..................d) Some AWACS trigger changed

Black Edition 2k

v. 1.01

..................b) SU-27 client slots spawn with 100% fuel

..................c) More air defence at own airports

..................d) AWACS dissappear from radio menu, after they landed

..................e) Some AWACS trigger changed

Edited by =Doctor=