Bugs and Wishlist.

Megatherion

First off, congratulations on making such an excellent handling aircraft, it flies beautifully and looks fantastic in both the internal cockpit view and all external views. I have found a few problems though, and I hope this thread can help you improve some things on this aircraft.

Here is a list of bugs I have found, I am aware that there are some fixes for them (eg: pitch trim):

1: trim pitch - not able to bind to joystick buttons (I am aware of the fix for this)

2: many bindings for joystick not available to bind in the options / controls menu: autopilot altitude hold, comms menu, gpu connection, toggle mirrors, all trims(I am aware of the fix for this), wheel brake.

3: many switches in the cockpit do not exist at all in the options / controls menu: vertical gyro Fast Erect switch, all lighting and all radio switches, dials and rotaries; probably more that I have not found, please include ALL switches, dials and rotaries in the options / controls menu so we are able to bind them to our joystick buttons- I have 4 hotas setups: Logitech G940, Saitek X-55 Rhino, Saitek X-65F and Saitek X52; the X-55 Rhino has a total of 8 axes, 28 buttons / switches and 5 POV / Hats, as well as a 3 mode dial to triple the number of bindings available, i would like to be able to fully implement my hotas systems to be able to bind ALL axes, switches, dial and rotaries in this aircraft as I am able to do with all other DCS Aircraft ( I own all currently available modules)

4: I have the toe brakes left and right bound to the toe brakes on my rudder pedals and they seem to do very little; ie: no differential braking and when both are fully depressed, very little braking (compared to holding down W for wheel brakes)

5: show controls indicator (RCtrl + Enter) does not work / appear; found this out when trying to see what is going on with the toe brakes / wheel brakes issue #4.

6: no comms menu (I know this is a work in progress); and when I do bind a key to the comms menu and tried to use it, it does the gpu connect / disconnect - weird!

Now my wishlist / feature request:

1: Please add all trims to be able to bind to an axis as well as buttons

2: Please add all dials and rotaries to be able to bind to an axis - so handy to be able to turn a dial on my hotas to control dials in the aircraft instead of mousing over and scroll wheeling.

3: Please add on / off controls as well as toggle: eg: Landing Gear Up / Down as well as Toggle. I like to have the landing gear up / down bound to either an up / down switch on my hotas, or to the gear up / gear down lever on my Saitek Switch Panel (which I am able to emulate keystrokes with for all switches, gear lever and magneto rotary)

• Like 1