Guns wont operate if starting from the ramp

impact480

I usually start any mission from the ramp with cold engine, however i cannot get any of the cannons to operate at all if starting from the ground. And when i start any mission from mid-air the guns ready lights are already on and the only thing needed is to flip the safety cover. The power switch to the guns is on, ammo in the boxes and all three are reloaded. No difference between hot or cold start on the ramp or runway. Any ideas?

Mig-21 - Mig 15 - Mi-8 - F-86 - FC3 - Ka-50 - CA - L39 - Hawk - M2K - NTTR - A10C - FW190 - L39 - F-5E - AJS 37 - Normandy - F/A-18C - Persian Gulf -

This is no bug. You have to reload those 3 guns first, this is indicated by the red gun ready lights. If these are illuminated, and you flipped up the safety switch on your stick, guns will fire.

Btw, this is very well documented on page 20 in the quickstart manual...

Edited by Rongor

also had this problem, as used by the mig21 in only clicked the reload buttons and wondered why it wont work - u need to hold down the reload buttons until the gun ready light switches on - takes around 3-5 secs

thanks a lot, i im very used with the mig-21 and just did not hold it down long enough

Mig-21 - Mig 15 - Mi-8 - F-86 - FC3 - Ka-50 - CA - L39 - Hawk - M2K - NTTR - A10C - FW190 - L39 - F-5E - AJS 37 - Normandy - F/A-18C - Persian Gulf -