Virtual Aerobatics Website Down

VH-Rock

###WEBSITE DOWN###

Unfortunately, someone has decided to hack our website. I wont go in to details on exactly what has happened, but the site will be down for a few days whilst I repair the damage and make a few upgrades to prevent this happening again.

THE SERVER AND TEAMSPEAK WILL REMAIN OPEN AS USUAL

Thank you for your patience - we will let you know as soon as we're back online.

Copied from our fb

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Thanks for your work, Rock. Thanks for the servers, too!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Thank you, Mac :)

###UPDATE###

Big thank you to Evo Hosting, our hosts, for working with us to get the issues resolved so quickly. Our account is now active again and the reported issue has now been fixed. However, in the process of fixing the damage, we have had to make some updates which has caused some compatability issues with other plugins. I'll be working to fix this tonight and making further security updates. Hopefully, we'll be back online tonight /tomorrow.

Rock

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

your avatar reflects what i think about those folks rock.....

hope it's not to much damage!

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett