Mad Piloting Skillz

xaoslaad

ss, sir, sir! I think you left something on the runway!

but seriously this is some mission impossible stuff!

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

I wonder if it could have actually landed?

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Was that an AI? I'm pretty sure the AI damage is random cosmetic, and doesnt really reflect the damage the SIM considers for control surface/ avionics failures. I've seen f-15s using radar with their noses missing, aircraft landing with tails missing, and an SU-17 land with one wing.

Was that an AI? I'm pretty sure the AI damage is random cosmetic, and doesnt really reflect the damage the SIM considers for control surface/ avionics failures. I've seen f-15s using radar with their noses missing, aircraft landing with tails missing, and an SU-17 land with one wing.

I even saw a PLAYER-controlled Su-25T with no wings and both engines on fire land successfully. Well, okay, "land" is pretty optimistically put, but he executed the approach and, even though he rolled sideways to a stop, his pilot survived IIRC.:pilotfly: