Auto Pilot....has this happened to anyone?

tacannav

This is what I have noticed about the two buttons on the stick in the cockpit, concerning the autopilot engage/disengage buttons seem to get to a point where they stop responding even though you click on them, and you are not able to engage or disengage the autopilot, this has happened several times, has this happened to anyone else?...is this a common issue or something I just noticed?

Try setting controls for SAU recovery and SAU cancel current mode, those are the only two autopilot functions I ever use, and they always work.

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is what I have noticed about the two buttons on the stick in the cockpit, concerning the autopilot engage/disengage buttons seem to get to a point where they stop responding even though you click on them, and you are not able to engage or disengage the autopilot, this has happened several times, has this happened to anyone else?...is this a common issue or something I just noticed?

Yes I've noticed it, but only if my stick is activated just adjust the stick until the AP Light comes on on panel.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)