-=9./JG27 FightingLegends=-

9.JG27 DavidRed

9jg27schriftzug.pnghttp:attachment.php?attachmentid=116459&stc=1&d=1429182632http:

9./JG27 is glad to announce that we now have our own 24/7 WW2 server.

The server is rented by a big provider, and is placed in Germany.

-=9./JG27 FightingLegends=-

9./JG27 will continue to work on the modpack, formerly known as the ACG modpack, which is highly recommended to use on our server, for both better visibilty of aircraft and correct appearance of special liveries.

for more information, either ask here, or visit our website

www.9jg27.com

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

So, in case that TS is meant to be accessible for the public, will it be possible to announce IP in this thread and preferably also in MOD message when user is joining the server?

On the other hand, I'm not so sure which room to chose (9./JG 27 Lobby | Schwarm 1 | Schwarm 2 | Adlerhorst) when flying on blue side (-;

Anyway, I would say it is worth considering to simply run the TS server on the same machine as the DCS is running. Looking at specs, it doesn't seem that there will be any issues with the performance.

Also, 32 slots available on unlicensed TS3 server ought to be enough for anybody.

well, yes, its accessible for the public...BUT: of course we claim our right to kick or even ban people, if they show wrong behaviour.

well, we can quickly create channels for the allied side as well of course!

and you are right,...we could without a problem host our own ts server.and we thought about it for quite some time...but both STP and 9JG27 came to the conclusion, that its better to use their ts server(at least for now)...for 1 reason...UNITE the community!

but i will definitely create new channels!

Too bad my ping to 9./JG27 is constantly over 400... (( it was around 200 to ACG. Loved that server. I am in Spain...

That's very weird... If you live in Spain you should get a ping around 50-60 not 400

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well, yes, its accessible for the public...BUT: of course we claim our right to kick or even ban people, if they show wrong behaviour.

well, we can quickly create channels for the allied side as well of course!

A channel for the blue side would be very welcome:thumbup:

Now when the issues with lagging are resolved (or at least it seems that they're resolved, based on last few f(l)ights), would it be possible to enable data export, so we'll be able to use TacView?

+1

there are plenty of channels on the TS ... and if there is a need of another channel , well ... then we make one :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

we created for now two more channels for the allied side.you are welcome to join us Nirvi!would be nice to hear a voice of the Pilot flying the most dangerous/irritating paintscheme on our server :)

Haha :lol:

I don't really know if the paintscheme is an advantage for me. Maybe a 109 will ignore me because of the dark paintscheme, but then a Mustang will sneak up on me and shoot me down :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got a pretty crazy kill yesterday online that I thought I'd share. I was the only human blue player at the time and so when I got three bogeys on my tail I made a beeline back to my airfield. My engine was shot and I made an emergency landing. Just as I touched down a red player strafed me, clipped my plane and he had to eject. First time I've gotten a kill while on the ground!

lNwgkYvwWo8

• Like 1

I have to say that the mixed battle with icons is fine for now. At least b&z is possible. I just wish icons wouldn't go through cockpit.

Also can u make icons that only show red and blue a but without distance and enemy nickname? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

I from Russia, can't get on the server! It is written: "connection is interrupted", a ping good. Perhaps I was blocked intentionally. My IP address: 5.45.192.96 I ask to unblock access to the server.

what is your online name?if you tell me, i can immediately tell you whether you are banned or not...there are only 2guys banned from our server currently...

more likely, you try to connect with an old modpack.that is not working anymore on our server. you either have to fly without modpack, or use the most recent one.

yes ARMY USSR is banned.

we, FightingLegends, do not pay good money for a good server, providing it for the community, to enjoy our all hobby, to then get insulted in anyway. while we run it as a puplic server, its still owned by a few people, investing not only lots of money on a monthly basis, but hours and weeks to provide missions, modpacks, skins, trying to establish a good community. we have very few rules, but we demand, that people who want to enjoy our server, do not, in any way insult other people...depending on how rude the insult is, people either get a warning, get kicked, or banned...in order to provide a friendly atmosphere, we will not even tolerate insults like "noob" or whatever...anybody who cant accept that, better dont even join our server, cause our goal is to have fun and enjoy the time.

I have to say that the mixed battle with icons is fine for now. At least b&z is possible. I just wish icons wouldn't go through cockpit.

Also can u make icons that only show red and blue a but without distance and enemy nickname? :)

unfortunately there is no way to force the label settings of the server...but you can adjust your labels.lua file to your liking...you can adjust for example the max distance where labels will start to appear, as well as the min distance for them.so everything below wouldnt have any labels at all anymore. i think you can also adjust it, so that only enemies, or only friendly units wear labels.

and yes, you can get rid of the distance and nicknames....basically you can adjust the file, that the label represents only a black dot.

Hi.

Ive got a question regarding your server.

Is it a 24/7 Dogfight? Or are there cooperative missions aswell?

Im from Germany and would like to fly some cooperative missions even im still a beginner.

Cheers,

Mark

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64