-=9./JG27 FightingLegends=-

9.JG27 DavidRed

Man you should possible fix your Ping then you can cry for cheats...

Was more then one time in you near today, and you lagging around.. possible it's not davids fault?

• Like 1

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

yep, I've seen this as well, even in SP. Zoom in and the aircraft will appear. This is a problem with DCS. It has nothing to do with cheating. It looks like DCS World 2 will fix this.

Also, if you are flying on this server make sure to use their modpack. It makes spotting significantly easier. Watch my video on the previous page as reference.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Nice invisibility, JG27 boys =)

Are you suggesting that they are setting up a server, paying hard earned money for it just to cheat? The hell, david even made a modpack to IMPROVE visibillity.

Besides yesterday it was in the ACG server, that by the way also runs the LOD mod to improve visibillity.

And no your ping was not fine. Anything above 150 causes lagging for all players. Unfortunately.

The only cheaters you could fine on these 2 servers are in the ban list.

THX Iron you are right. We have nice flights, dogfights and fun on our server. And we pay for the server but not for cheats. What ever that was it was no cheat.

Do you know what you are doing?

Everyone is welcome on our server and TS on STP. Our way is fairply. And we hope that more pilots interestet on flying WWII planes.

Our way is fairply

Lol. Your way is cheating. And I got banned on your server because I said the truth on this forum, about JG27 cheating. Best proof, I think. Your cheaty squad remember my russian nickname from Youtube video and banned me, when I was connected on JG27 server. That was worth it =D

Well... That was auwful revenge =) I must change my nickname in the next time)

Edited by BMB89
  • Like 2

As far as I know, there is data export is enabled (or at least was - few month ago) on ACG server, so using tools like TacView, may give you some clues about what happened.

Another thing - you (and other players on the server at that time) have the mission recorded. What about using it (with external views enabled) to find out what really happened?

I would say that although accusing someone of cheating is always the easiest way how to explain certain events, it *should* be in fact taken as the last possibility - after all others are ruled out.

Other guys presented some possible explanations, which are definitely worth considering.

DCS is not the most "stable" or predictable software out there, especially in multiplayer (it shows its age and is weighted by complexity). Sometimes you have "bending", where a plane simply gets displaced by hundreds of meters due to netcode and lag. Also, LOD is somewhat finicky. The modpack fixes this quite nicely though. Accusing someone of cheating should not be your first reaction.

Callsign "Lion"

Then you come back want to fly at our expense on our server

Yeah!

Mans don't fly on ACG, because of JG27 server, which is just a copy of ACG. When JG27 server is gone, then pilots go to ACG. Perfect! Just turn off your server and don't waste money on it. ACG is enough.

And... you know about proxy, right? =) If I want, I will go to JG27 anyway =3

Edited by BMB89

You have now a Ping ~ 150ms and you would join the server over proxy, then be aware then you see all cheating :)

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

No cheaters in JG27 great bunch of guys.This is know as lag I've seen it happen and vise versa.Its

a bit bold to come onto a forum call some 1 out or a bunch people without much proof.

DCS is known to not have the best netcode, much strange things happen like planes sinking into ground or just plane levitation, by your logic these people must be cheats too ?

• 1 year later...

Fighting Legends is back. for now in a smaller format, and different style.

the server is aimed for people who actually like to practice their dogfight skills, and not to wait for invincible flak to show its magic skills over their airfield.

we enabled all current 3 prop birds on either side, and of course the spit will be included on day one as well. we enabled ground as well as air starts, and also have duel slots to spawn in.

PURE DOGFIGHT

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed
  • Like 1