I purchased Modules, but their not showing up in DCS

army198527

I purchased modules Hawk, C101, and Mig 15, I have their activation keys from the website, I go in to module manager in game and the only option I am given is buy, I already purchased these three modules once.

Things I have tried,

Logging in and out of my account in game.

Turning game off then back on.

Running DCS repair in DCS folder.

I am out of ideas now. I tried looking on the forums but didn't really see anyone else having this problem.

It is updated to the most recent update as well.

Anyone who can answer this problem, thank you very very much.

Did you download the modules and install? Did you check to arrogant they are attached to your account via the website?

Well exactly how do I download the modules? Usually in the game I always use Module manager and install but this time for some odd reason there is no option for install, it only says purchase.

And I am curious about checking to see if they are linked together from website to game, I see the game keys in my account folder on the website but when I go in game, there is no place that says install.

Well exactly how do I download the modules? Usually in the game I always use Module manager and install but this time for some odd reason there is no option for install, it only says purchase.

And I am curious about checking to see if they are linked together from website to game, I see the game keys in my account folder on the website but when I go in game, there is no place that says install.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I have never had to do this but Buckeye I freakin love you man lol, I am from Ohio too lol, so thats why lol. Age thank you as well. But now I gotta figure out how to install them in to DCS world, never have had to do it this way.

NEVER MIND, IT WORKS!!!! I am good to go now lol. What happened was, my ex and I split up so I had to move out in the country last summer around august, I been that long without internet so all these updates, new sites, modules are all brand new to me. I was use to the old way of just manually putting in the serial and installing off Module manager. Thank you guys ALOT, hope this thread helps someone else having the same issue.

Edited by army198527

Same is happening to me, no module in game manager. Can't download modules since OPEN BETA. :music_whistling:

I opened a ticket, i'll let you know if i find a fix or if ED get back to me :thumbup:

- Edit This afternoon, installing modules with downloads seems ok even tho Module manager is still not ok.

Edited by Darkwolf

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...

My Gazelle has stopped working, maybe since last update. I have done

repair/clean/update. Started with no mods. Copied my back up version accross and it updated. Still no response. The gazelle does NOT appear in the OPTIONS/CONTROL - list of installed modules. But is listed as installed in module. I still have the key but it now says keyless. I unselected it in module manager and restarted the game, it came up as still installed.

When I try to select the Gazelle it is greyed out and only available up to Veteran status.

any assistance appreciated. dcs.log file in winzip attached

my zip files.zip

Edited by flyingscotsman

59 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

My Gazelle has stopped working, maybe since last update. I have done

repair/clean/update. Started with no mods. Copied my back up version accross and it updated. Still no response. The gazelle does NOT appear in the OPTIONS/CONTROL - list of installed modules. But is listed as installed in module. I still have the key but it now says keyless. I unselected it in module manager and restarted the game, it came up as still installed.

When I try to select the Gazelle it is greyed out and only available up to Veteran status.

any assistance appreciated. dcs.log file in winzip attached

my zip files.zip 4.57 kB · 1 download

There was another person with same exact problem as you, I believe the problem was the anti virus that cought a gazelle .dll file.

Edited by notproplayer3

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Yes I've JUST found the page, THANK YOU, Will try what they say.

Which was MALWAREBYTES stops the /bin/s342.dll file, suspects its malware and that's all the switch settings and what allows you to be a 'player' not a veteran etc. Took a while to sort. but got malwarebytes to accept NOT to scan that file, and it all worked

Edited by flyingscotsman
  • Like 1