Rearm help pls

kpack

Hey sry to come up with this again, but

i searchd and tryd everything:mad:

im in mission 2.3 and before start when i go on INT and ask for rearm i get a COPY... and rearm works.

So i fly mission deliver my bombs get my mavs at target and my gun ammo emty.... then i fly back to batumi put coms on 131.000 request landing, then i land i get taxi to.... ok and then i go to INT and ask for rearm refeul but i get no reply . what am i doing wrong ?:cry:

i use hotas whardog hot mic button forward (then on the top right i see interphone then f8...) also tryd on vhf but it dont works. what i dont get is that before take of it works but after i come back an land it wont AARGHH

Edited by kpack

Oculus Rift DK2 F15C + KA-50/A10C is AWASOME :pilotfly:

i searchd and tryd everything:mad:

From your description, I don't see anything wrong.

Can you set up a small training mission where you just talk to ground crew, start up, take off, land, and then try to rearm and refuel?

And then, most importantly, save the track and upload it here so that we can virtually look over your shoulder. That would make it much easier to figure out what's wrong.

Start APU and stop engines before rearming

Negative. That procedure is required for repairs, but to the best of my knowledge is absolutely not required for rearming or refueling in DCS.

Also, I have had problems with this when "easy communications" setting is on. Try to disable it.

Negative. That procedure is required for repairs, but to the best of my knowledge is absolutely not required for rearming or refueling in DCS.

Good to know :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I've got rearm even with the engines running.

Maybe you turned off power? If you turn off engines you should turn on APU and APU GEN.

Try this: just lend and don't turn off the engines, switch on Intercom, push mic button forward, turn on intercom communication and ask for rearm. This works for me.

... and of course, the airport must have stuff to rearm you. If the airport is empty, you will not be rearmed. I heard this from one guy on YouTube video.

Edited by marluk
[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Are you sure Batumi has weapons to load?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]