Just bought FC3 bout no training missions

kpack

Hey guys

i just bought FC3 and want to train the F15 and the 27 but i got no training missions.

what am i doing wrong , i installd and fc3 is showing up and i can play campain . But when i go on training there is no training for the f15/27...

sry for my bad english

Oculus Rift DK2 F15C + KA-50/A10C is AWASOME :pilotfly:

Go to mission > flaming cliffs then go up a directory in the mission list and into the FC2 folder.

There you will find all of the FC2 interactive training missions for the FC3 planes,

do note that some of them don't work as intended as they where made for stand alone FC2 and not updated for the changes in FC3/DCS world

So far only the Su-27 has had its training missions reworked and updated for DCS world.

I expect that when ED updates the other FC3 planes with new flight models they will get updated training missions too.

Edited by infernus1986

FX-8320 8Gb R9-280 X-55 Opentrack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
By the way, there is actual interactive training for the Su-27. From the main DCS World screen, click "Mission". Then on the file dialogue box, click the Flaming Cliffs 3 icon. You should see some Su-27 training missions listed.

Seen the interactive training missions for the Su-27. is there going to be interactive training missions for the F-15C?