can't talk to wingman

ATAG_chair1

What aircraft are you flying? I think in all but the FC3 planes you might need to change radio frequencies etc.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Check the BORT# when you select the unit, and make sure no planes have duplicate numbers. The ME should take care of this for you automatically, but I accidentally screwed it up once. You shouldn't have to play with radio frequencies.

If that's not it, make sure that all of your wingmen are part of the same group as you. If you added the aircraft one at a time via the menu on the left, you have created different flights rather than a single group.

To create a multi-ship flight, add your aircraft, then click to highlight it.

You will see "UNIT 1 of 1" a few lines down in the information window on the right.

Click the right arrow next to the second number until you have however many wingmen you want. (will now read UNIT 1 of 2/3/4/etc.)

Make sure you set your loadout first, so all units you add will be created with the same loadout. These can be edited individually as well, but it's nice to only have to do it once!

Edited by feefifofum

• 1 year later...