Hawgtouch - huey panels?

Hello yoreh,

the monitore ID is only for the HawgTouch Controlpanel.

You can change at line 14/15 (or near the lines) the position of the instrument panel with the X and Y coordinates.

See the quick start guide on side 4 and 5.

CU Micha

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the application last night and must say I am impressed. A great piece of software and the guages have been updated (compared to some screen shots here in the forum) so the MIG-21 instruments look almost exactly as in the sim. Well done!

I flew some test runs with the Mig-15 and the Sabre profiles as well and they look good too. Now we don't have to worry anymore about Helios not being updated :thumbup:

A question though. Is it possible have the profiles split up on several monitors? Let's say I want some gauges on a third monitor?

• 5 weeks later...

I have been using this for a short while now. I have tried MiG-15, MiG21 mostly, but have also tried out KA-50. Works great! It should not be too hard to build a cockpit around the gauges using Helios either.

Excellent work!!!! :pilotfly::thumbup::joystick:

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

I have 2 monitors and when I run the Mig21 or Su27, I normally have the radar on the second monitor. This will not work with HT so it seems to me that I have only 2 choices

Either I make my primary monitor smaller ( say 1420x1080) and add the radar on primary monitor between 1420 and 1920 and then put HT on the second monitor, or, include part of the second monitor in DCS and with the remaining second monitor say 1420x1080, put HT. The problem with the second choice is that I would have to reconfigure the SU27 XML file as it is set up for a 1920x1080 monitor. The third choice would simply be to forget the radar viewport and I may go with that option at least in the beginning. Any thoughts?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

BravoYankee4

I have had some success. I set the game options for 1 screen and put the MFD on the left side of the game screen and it appears next to the HUD with the background transparent so this is fine. However, I couldn't get the HT gauges to function. What numbers did you use for your Mig 21XML file for the monitors in lines 3 and 8?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I believe that I have installed HT and its various files correctly. While the gauges appear, they do not register any activity. I have two monitors configured side by side. What should lines 3 and 8 of the XML files identify as the monitors to be used? I have tried 1 and 2, 2 and 2, 1 and 1 and 2 and 1, but no joy. By the way, the HT control panel always appears on monitor 2.

I did not have an ExportModules folder in my DCS folder so I created one. Correct?

ps What do the 4 icons in the HT control panel do other than the notepad one?

Edited by sobe
added last sentence

I'll check this when I get home, but I doubt that the monitor configuration in the xml-file would be the issue. The export files is probably what you need to check.

I followed this instruction and have no problem with any gauges (MIG-15, MIG-21 and F-86): https://github.com/s-d-a/HT (Quick_Start_Guide_HT_ENG.pdf)

Edited by BravoYankee4

Success at last. Know to read the HT files to learn how to do both HT and Helios per the A10C example.

• 2 months later...
Success at last. Know to read the HT files to learn how to do both HT and Helios per the A10C example.

so im curious, your radar is still on main monitor? (this is how i do it normally, edit the lua or whatever to display the transparent radar, dont have hawgtouch or anything set up on mine but preparing to make a "ghetto" pit and want a second monitor for my instrument panel)

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

Yes it is.

• 7 months later...
I was wondering if there is likely going to be support for the F5-E in the future for HT?

No, but in Ikarus....

Edited by McMicha

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

And if you would need any help to get a Viggen profile in Ikarus later on I will do whatever I can to help :)

Thanks for offer.

But LN must first finish the Viggen.

You can create a profile for MiG-15 or MiG-21. :pilotfly:

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread