radio problem with update

kingofland

hello

With the latest update to DCS , I can not have radio communication when I 'm flying.

I select radio support and easy radio

I order the radio menu, I select an order, I mean the player giving the order , but neither wingmans neither ATC nor the AWACS will respond.

But on the ground, the radio works with the ground crew .

I am obliged to version 1.2.14 for radio communications work properly.

Have you an idea of the problem, is it a bug?

Thank you for your help

I believe you must select the proper frequency on your r-800 radio and have the SPU-9 selector set to vhf2 in order to communicate with the ATC.. also after takeoff use the PTT button which is set to R Alt + \ as default. Not sure whats up with the wingmen though, since i don't usually play single player missions.

For Ka-50 SIM "Quick&Dirt "fix:

Remove "\" from "Communication menu" - this is for "Easy communication", the just "talk" and everyone hear, without need to use one or other radio.

Add "\" for "SPU-9" PTT.

Since now you are mandatorily using one radio, the R-800L, and not just "talking in the air", the "\" will work in ground or air.

"Inconvenient" - to talk with wingman or ATC is need set R800L in his respectives frequency and for talk with ground crew is need set the "SPU-9" knob in "Grd crew" - like the real pilot need do - or open the cockpit and talk to then "face to face". :)

When the "Easy comm'" is fixed in future patch - revert the assignment, if want.

Of course you can just use "RCtrl+\", but sometimes will forget, hit only "\" and end "talk with the wind". :)