CH fighter stick and saitek X52 into the thunderdome!!

So where is the... Cougar? :music_whistling:

It should be nice to have a battle between the three heavy weight sticks.

btw, I tried to switch from X52 to Cougar and the Cougar is sitting in a closet waiting to be moded to a "EvenStrain" type mod. I couldn't adapt to the new Goliath type forces needed :D .

Although I don't have big budget I could actualy afford to buy both of them and keep the best one dissasembled for months... so the budget argument is not realy a good one for "determined" persons :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

So where is the... Cougar? :music_whistling:

It should be nice to have a battle between the three heavy weight sticks.

btw, I tried to switch from X52 to Cougar and the Cougar is sitting in a closet waiting to be moded to a "EvenStrain" type mod. I couldn't adapt to the new Goliath type forces needed :D .

Although I don't have big budget I could actualy afford to buy both of them and keep the best one dissasembled for months... so the budget argument is not realy a good one for "determined" persons :)

If your going with an Evenstrain you'll have a long wait I'm afraid... This has been discontinued .. But if I remember correctly, isn't there a similar mod that's produced in France ??? The Force Feed Back is actually the most correct mod version as it replicates Fly By Wire ...

I personally have the NXT, which is very expensive as well ...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

If your going with an Evenstrain you'll have a long wait I'm afraid... This has been discontinued .. But if I remember correctly, isn't there a similar mod that's produced in France ??? The Force Feed Back is actually the most correct mod version as it replicates Fly By Wire ...

I personally have the NXT, which is very expensive as well ...

~S~

Blaze

Oh... I tend to build those things my self ;) . Only it takes long time to actualy put myself in motion sometimes :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least