Buttkicker Gamer 2 help

Hey all,

I'm having a bit of difficulty setting this up properly. I purchased simvibe and it's working great with the telemetry from games like Assetto Corsa and iRacing...but it's obviously not meant for flight sims.

The sound based way is fine and all - but it's better if it could be telemetry based. Is there any solution out there that gives even a simplified version of this for DCS world? I came across something for x-sim - but I think that was for a motion simulator - not a transducer setup. It also looked incredible complicated.

I've looked for a few days now - and can't seem to find anything.

Anybody here have a solution?

See this thread on the Gametrix KW-908 Jetseat from Russia.

It has 8 vibro motors (4 for each side left/right located 4 on your seat and 4 on your back) controlled by USB controller (ie allowing digital control rather than just analog audio)

A russian guy named Andre makes software for it that drives it digitally from DCS telemetry (using Export.lua) called ibaEffects.

There is also software called SimShaker from the same website. Not sure what the difference is.

I asked Andre about using his digital output (and custom vibration patterns) drive a ButtKicker instead of a Gametrix seat. You can see his answer here (Spoiler it is "Yes, but")

Here is what SimShaker can do with DCS:

2015-04-27%2B21-17-49%2BSimShaker%2Bfor%2BDCS%2BWorld.png

Andre points out that the $175 Gametrix seat can provide neighbor friendly QUIET haptic feedback to your body (vs the ground shaking Buttkicker) And in multiple places on your body no less :)

Working on an open source "kneeboard" app (browser based, so runs everywhere) for DCS world: maps, checklists, reference, glossary, calculators.

:poster_offtopic:

There is also software called SimShaker from the same website. Not sure what the difference is.

Hi there pilots,

SimShaker is a further development of ibaEffects. It supports DCSW, iRacing and Assetto Corsa.

The bunch of titles supported by Gametrix vibrating cushion KW-90x in "native" USB Mode you can see here

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dirk6vbEg2s/VUNJbSzNXLI/AAAAAAAADVw/COCPHWXggNI/s1600/Building%2Ba%2BHouse.png

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]