Skulleader's P-51D cockpit v1.0

I can not seem to get your mod to work with JGSME, is there something I'm missing? here is the structure I'm using, Skulls

*:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\_MODS\Skulleader Cockpit V16\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\Cockpit\Resources\Model\Textures then the zipped up

file you provided. P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES

any ideas?

:music_whistling:

I can not seem to get your mod to work with JGSME, is there something I'm missing? here is the structure I'm using, Skulls

Please can you download this new version, normaly it's JGSME compatible: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6fwixfwt4oqe2d/Skulleader%20P-51D%20Cockpit%20V1.7.rar?dl=0

PD: If you meet any problem for the installation with JGSME please can you inform me here ?

Edited by Skulleader
  • Like 1

thank you sir works perfect.

I'm happy that everything work fine now, best regards.

It will work if you change the name of the files and the folder structure. Look at the bellow picture and you will see that the TF-51 cockpit has all the files in P-51 cockpit plus 1 more for the back geometry. The original P-51 files are renamed with TF-51 in the name but the logic behind them is easy to spot.

haVGgFO.png

I'm glad I could helped you Olivier! :thumbup:

Appreciated your help :thumbup:

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Great Job!

Wonderful job! I have seen your progress on Facebook, you've done a very good job. Thanks Skulleader's. I add my approval on your reputation! +1

:thumbup:

Edited by T. Jacob

Wonderful job! I have seen your progress on Facebook, you've done a very good job. Thanks Skulleader's. I add my approval on your reputation! +1

Hello T-.Jacob, thanks for your awesome comment.

You know I'm still fan of your Mods, thanks again. Skull

Hi Skull, I'm having a small issue with your mod, when I install it with Mudspike's mod it overrides the texture on the gun sight on the "No Hand Hold" part, any idea how to sort it?

Hello,

Yes it's normal because you must installed just one file from the Mod of Mudspike's because this Mod add many repaints.

So you must just installed this file: p51d-cpt07.tga and not the other files from the Mod of Mudspike.

If you cannot install my version I can send you my complete version, as you want.

Bye, Skull.

Hello,

Yes it's normal because you must installed just one file from the Mod of Mudspike's because this Mod add many repaints.

So you must just installed this file: p51d-cpt07.tga and not the other files from the Mod of Mudspike.

If you cannot install my version I can send you my complete version, as you want.

Bye, Skull.

Thanks skull, that did the job :thumbup: and thank you once again for this great mod :)

Hello buddies,

I'm sorry for the delay of my answer, I'm very happy that everything work fine now.

Have a day and enjoyed.

• 2 months later...

I don't fly fixed wing but am blown away by this work.

Just BRILLIANT Skull.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 7 months later...

I'm confused; I really want your mod and also the colored gauges mod. But mudspike made a mistake making that mod, and it doesn't work by default. What do I have to do to get it to work? I know it's a whole different mod and that this seems random, but I really am curious. There are only four items in the folder; two are .dds (that say .tga in the name but are really .TGA), one .bmp, and one .tga. I did all the steps with JSGME and I got other mods to work, but mudspike screwed something up with that mod. I run it in JSGME while on DCS etc and it's just that mod that won't work. Suggestions on how to fix this?

P-51 Mustang greatness!

Hello,

Please can you try this version ?

This my last version and this the version that I use today, the Mudspike is included: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42wpftie8yjecr6/P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES.zip?dl=0

Please can you give me if it's good for you ?

Thanks, Skull.

Awesome Skull! Works great! Colored gauges and wooden floor and all! Awesome! I like the footprints on the floor too! ^_^ Thanks!

A great thanks for your kind comment, I very happy that you like this cockpit.

Bye, Skull.

Hello,

Please can you try this version ?

This my last version and this the version that I use today, the Mudspike is included: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42wpftie8yjecr6/P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES.zip?dl=0

Please can you give me if it's good for you ?

Thanks, Skull.

Thanks Skulleader,

I tried to upload a JSGME ready version using a WinRAR archive but the site would not let me attach, something about missing a security check on the archive. Seven zip wouldn't work either.

Bummer.

You may want to create a JSGME ready version and upload it to your dropbox. The link in your sig returns a 404 error.

Edited by jjohnson241

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

• 1 month later...