Amazing IL2 movie

Well...Its kinda a repost based on one in the main forum...but just for the record....here it is again

Pictures of War

http://www.machinima.com/films.php?download=1194

wicked movie. A must see :thumbup: :megalol:

Update::

also check V1 and Ogla bridge...its right under the tab "more movies from Monty-Dan" very cinematic. I love the V1 one.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Update::

also check V1 and Ogla bridge...its right under the tab "more movies from Monty-Dan" very cinematic. I love the V1 one.

AFAIK, the V1 (that was aka the 'Buzz Bomb' right), could not hit a specific target like that V1 movie shows. It certainly couldn't hit one ship in the ocean. I thought it was just launched at London and if it hit somewhere in the city it was successful. But not a specific target. Am I wrong here???

good to know u guys like it. :)

lol! I have no idea about the V1 buddy....The video was the first time I saw that...:p

btw...I need to check out maximum bob's movies....I am googling right now.:D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• 2 weeks later...
AFAIK, the V1 (that was aka the 'Buzz Bomb' right), could not hit a specific target like that V1 movie shows. It certainly couldn't hit one ship in the ocean. I thought it was just launched at London and if it hit somewhere in the city it was successful. But not a specific target. Am I wrong here???

No, you're right. A V-1 was aimed in the direction of a target city, and the range was determined by the amount of fuel provided. So when the fuel ran out, it dropped and exploded on impact. Thus the V-1, like the V-2 that followed, had no direct military value and is rightfully thought of as a terror weapon.

Relatedly, V-1s were reportedly intercepted with some regularity by the RAF, and I have seen on the History Channel (U.S. television) a clip of one being blown up in mid-air by anti-aircraft fire.

Wow! outstanding prob the best Sim movie iv'e seen online..

Totally blew me away with the real emersive storyline..it was acually a real short movie thx for sharing ;)

oh..and i was gutted for them when they got back to see there fleet destroyed (sniff sniff)

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

Yep but I am also thinking the Jerries had an antiship missle which was nothing more than a V-1 with a TV camera in it's nose.:geek:

wow..the come with me movie was amazing buddy. thanx. :D

man! ED needs to implement gfx like that.

I would love it if ED can use the IL2 NEW i.e., BOB engine to make lomac 2.

wow..the come with me movie was amazing buddy. thanx. :D

man! ED needs to implement gfx like that.

I would love it if ED can use the IL2 NEW i.e., BOB engine to make lomac 2.

Glad you enjoyed it Aquarius. Don't you just love the graphics!

Like you, IL2 impresseses me more everytime I play it.

The water, clouds and explosion effects of IL2 are pretty amazing. It's surprising that the game can do all of that and still keep a pretty high framerate.

Can't wait for Battle Of Britain. The real time weather effects should be something to see.

s77banner9wh.jpg