Desert 3.0

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is AMAZING! Thank you so much for your work!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Starway,

It works a treat! Just great stuff and I am really enjoying your work. Thanks.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Excellent Mod, like flying in the Sinai region, Israel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Hey guys, I just recognized that the uploaded file did not include the new mountains texture. Sorry for that. Please download the new one here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xoodvcbroqswc2x/noise_mount.bmp.dds

Copy and paste the file into your JSGME folder into:

DCS Desert 3 by Starway\Bazar\Terrain\vfstextures\LandTextures

and overwrite

• Like 1

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

im having trouble installing this, (yes im using JSGME) but when ever I start a mission it only has the mountain textures as dessert. am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: oh I didn't realize that the season had to be autumn sorry :)

Edited by SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Excellent mod. We have being using it at 117th for a nice change with missions simulating A-10 in dessert storm, mig 21, etc. Thanks.

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

very nice!

Is it possible to move desert to winter season so I can use your Vietnam and Desert mod at the same time? Or: Can I do this by myself by just copying the textures to... where?

One small annotation: There should be a little green arond the rivers and lakes, than it would be even more perfect

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

Hey guys, I just recognized that the uploaded file did not include the new mountains texture. Sorry for that. Please download the new one here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xoodvcbroqswc2x/noise_mount.bmp.dds

Copy and paste the file into your JSGME folder into:

DCS Desert 3 by Starway\Bazar\Terrain\vfstextures\LandTextures

and overwrite

Hi Starway

The link is not working for me.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Starway

The link is not working for me.

Cheers

Hey Aussie,

I double checked the link. Everything is working as it should. Can you specify your problem?

Best,

SW

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

same here

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Link is working for me. No Problems to download the file

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

very nice!

Is it possible to move desert to winter season so I can use your Vietnam and Desert mod at the same time? Or: Can I do this by myself by just copying the textures to... where?

One small annotation: There should be a little green arond the rivers and lakes, than it would be even more perfect

same here that would be nice!

Does anyone know the correct path to manually install Desert 3.0?

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Your desert looks beautiful at 65,000 feet :)

Screen_150618_221712.thumb.jpg.a90832626bb8b8518528172212b876e5.jpg

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Starway,

Did you put the missing mountain file in the download link on the first page?

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Also came up missing or invalid link for me.