Desert 3.0

The most I think in a possible Korean West coast repaint the most interesting it seems, BTW If you are interested in giving the desert repaint a Syrian look, maybe this will be useful, just found it and it shows russian Hinds attacking a village, it shows a bit of landscape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJ6oFBqdJc

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point, but I will release the desert textures anyways, because there are some people waiting for it.

But a Korean scenario might be interesting! Could be the next project :D

It would be fun to gather all the Korean era mods together into one place. I am working on some Repaints for the B-29 Ai right now. Putting together a scenario with bomber bases, and fighter bases would be great fun! Not to mention heading up North to Mig Alley. Has anybody seen any Korean war era Aircraft Carrier Ai floating around on the forums anywhere? -Woog

• 1 month later...

yes it'll overwrite other texture mods / season, and yes they work in 1.5

but you can mix and match for example

have Starways Desert 3.0 as summer, Vietnam as spring and Barthek's as winter / Fall etc.. etc..

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

yes it'll overwrite other texture mods / season, and yes they work in 1.5

but you can mix and match for example

have Starways Desert 3.0 as summer, Vietnam as spring and Barthek's as winter / Fall etc.. etc..

Many thanks mate!!...and one more thing...how can I do that??:P...and is it possible to install it manually???

Thanks!!

EDIT:Also, is there any way to download it at a decent speed??? Im downloading at 18kb/s:doh:

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I simply made copies of the one season that the mod comes with after download and renamed them for all seasons, so I always have the desert textures no matter the season set in the mission.

thats how my JSMGE folder looks like

http://i.imgur.com/BfdtD7w.jpg

I did exactly what you did, but my game textures are the same as vanilla, any help? I am on 1.5 latest version/

Edited by Megaladon7k

"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing." -Chuck Yeager.

just to make sure, you use JSGME and have the mod enabled? If so, double check if your file path is correct. I can verify when I get home but I cant think about anything else

I will take pictures later, but I am at work right now :)

"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing." -Chuck Yeager.