AI panels displaying on lower monitor BEHIND helios

Cowboy10uk

Hi guys, I'm currently using Helios when using the Huey, live baits profile which allows me access to the switches. I also use Helios when flying the A10 and Blackshark, so because of that I use a resolution that covers both screens.

However when using the AI menus when flying the Huey, these are displayed on the lower monitor behind the Helios panel.

Is there anyway I can move the panels so they display on my main monitor, without changing the resolution?

I'm guessing it will be a similar process to moving the A10 and Blackshark panels, however I downloaded a profile which moved them and I've no idea where to start with regards to the Huey panels.

Can anyone help?

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: