Training on A-10C...please help.

sethshark

Excellent. Make sure you get a mic hotkey set in Teamspeak (If you're using one, the mic switch on the Warthog HOTAS Throttle has an unbound position you can use)

Awesome Ragtop!

I will set the mic switch to the hotkey for TeamSpeak....

Just need to find somewhere to set my rudders on...I have my rudders on the mic switch right now until my pedals come in....

Where can I set my Rudders to on the HOTAS other than the mic switch?

Also, how will we communicate before we get Team Speak up and running?

Do you want me to come back to this post and just go from there at the time we agreed upon??

Edited by sethshark

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Manfred von Richthofen, better known as the "Red Baron". He scored the most officially accepted kills in World War I and is arguably the most famous flying ace of all time.

We'll continue through private messages to save cluttering the forum.

HOTAS means 'Hands on Throttle and Stick'. In this context it relates to the stick and throttle itself, and the relevant buttons. Familiarise yourself with the names, positions and features of each button and switch on these two components and we'll have a much smoother time.

By default rudders are bound to Z and X. For ground work they are important, and will become important as you progress to more advanced flight maneuvres but less vital for what we'll be doing. So make sure you have them handy for taxi and takeoff, but don't worry if they're not on hand in flight.

476th vFG Alumni