connection interrupted

blackturbo

Hi all,

I play this game on 3-4 computers. and have one pc as my server and play on another one and usaully have a friend playing on the third, all connected to my server. each playing PC has seperate serial registrations for each module, so yes i spent alot of money buying two of each modules.

up untill this new version, everything worked. Now when I start my server and its running, i try to connect my other pcs to it, and it joins the server for a few seconds and comes back with "connection interrupted" . But the server remains online.

Ive tried everything from repair, to ipconfig /flushdns on each pc. setting network to LAN , still cant connect my computers to my server.

so since I mainly play this with a personal friend of mine , i reverted back to an early version 1.2.9 , and everything works now. I can connect my pcs to my server.

so what else should I try? or just be stuck on 1.2.9 cause that works.

thanks!

Hmm I didn't you had to buy a module for a server - it just needs dcs world core... All modules are available in the editor aren't they??

Very strange about the interrupt though, did you try a hardware lan connection on the latest build? What's your upload speed?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I also had a problem with the "connection interrupted" and the previous version (1.2.16.38741) DCSW, but on public servers. That's why I waited this new version. It is necessary to disable all JSGME mods, if you have them, make bkp DCS Folder from C:\Users\user*\Saved Games\DCS to be able to return your settings, and delete it, and then install new version. Later, when you have a clean DCS, check connection, and then back step by step your settings and mods.

It worked for me, I hope that you too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...